20 years later

Ramona's pov

I kept believe we got married 20 years ago. I get out of bed and stare at Jackson. You probably thinking, how's life going. Its going pretty good so far. We have been really happy. "I'm pregnant" I say to myself in shock. I mean I'm happy tho. We had two kids. She almost 13 years old. Her name is Hanna Marie Fuller. Our other daughter Brooke is 6 years old. Jackson doesn't know I'm pregnant again. I'm telling him later tonight. Dj is still married to Steve and they have a baby girl. She's 5 now. So I guess she not a baby anymore. She's my sister in law. She younger than me but I love her like she's my little sister. I was the only sibling until I moved in with fullers 25 years ago. Wow that a long time. Stephane is married to my uncle. It's kinda weird, but I like steph a lot. We are family and all. Mr. tanner I mean Danny is 80 and his wife are coming to the house today. Becky and Jesse is coming too. My mom as well. She still weird but I don't care she's my mom. My dad past away 3 years ago from a race track accident. I'm still sad about it and so is mom. She got back with the whatever guy I can't say his name tho. I know that sounds bad. I walk down the stairs. I see one of my best friends I haven't see them since our wedding. Lola I call down from the stairs. "Mona" yells as she runs up to hug me. Where's Tyler? I ask her. "He's getting our kids" she tells me. You and Tyler had more kids? I asked. "Yes actually only one more. Here they come now" she says. Awe they are so cute. Where's your twin daughters? I ask them. "They are coming"they tell me. When I turn towards the door, I saw Ashly and Alison with big stomachs. " They are pregnant and they both married brothers" They tell me. Congrats girls on your babies. "Thanks" they both say at the same time. Next was max and his wife Amber and their brand new baby. Hey guys how have you guys been with the baby? I ask them. "The baby is great we are just really tired" they both told me. Awe I'm sorry I tell them as go check on the door. After them was Tommy and his girlfriend. Steph came Thur the door. She had a small bump on her stomach. Steph are you pregnant? I questioned her. "Yes, it turns out I can have kids" she tells me with a smile. Awe congrats steph. " Thanks Mona" she says to me. I went to the kitchen to get my favorite snack. When Jackson saw me. Hey jacks I say to him. "Hey mona" he says as he kisses me on the lips. "I have something to tell you" I say to him. "I'm pregnant" I tell him with a huge smile. "Omg really"? He asks me. "Yes Jackson number 3" I tell him.