Wishing

Later That Night
Bobby's POV
After I broke up with Ramona. I saw on Instagram that she is in a relationship. And it was Jackson fuller. But I'm with Julia and she has been cheating on Jackson with me and so I was with Ramona.
Ramona's POV
I'm so happy with Jackson and school is almost over. Summer here I come. But I'm moving. I also found out that bobby was cheating on me with Julia. Wow I thought he was good guy. I'm in my room packing up stuff in boxes. I'm listening to Never be like you. I wish I didn't have to leave. But papa has a race thing across the world it's in Europe. I get to visit a lot of places. I pick up a box and it had memories on it. I opened up and starting going through it. I picked up a bunch pictures with me and Jackson and I remembered how this all started.
Flashback
Mom why do we have to live with the whitest people in america. There like polar bears who listen to frozen. "Come on Ramona DJ really needs us right now" mom said as she gave me hug. Then I hear my phone. It was my best friend back home. Mom takes my phone out of my hand and throws into the fuller house. That was evil and effective .I Yell as I get my phone. I get into the house and think of how much I'm going hate it there.
End Of Flashback
As I shut the box tears started pouring down my face. I never thought I was going miss the fullers. When I picked up the last pictures of me and Jackson. It was a picture of us kissing before all the drama happened. We were happy, I mean I still am but I'm leaving again. I got to the last box and closed it. When I put in truck to shipped to Europe. We went to the Fuller's for the last time. It was so hard to say goodbye to them. "Ramona don't leave me" Jackson says as tears fall as we hug and kiss. I'm sorry Jackson I wish I could stay but I can't. After our kiss I got into the car.
Jackson's POV
After we told them, Ramona told me she was moving away. What no this isn't fair. I just stayed in my room all day. Then I remember this was Ramona's room. I tear slipped though my eyes. I remembered how this all started. My mom didn't tell me that she was moving in. My mom made pancakes. I knew something was up cuz she only makes them when she has bad news. Then Kimmy walked in the door saying "I have been waiting years to call this home sweet home". All I say is no and ran off. She came after me. I never thought I would miss Ramona. We hated each other but that turned into an unexpected love story. I finally left my room and went down stairs and said goodbye to Ramona. Ramona don't leave me I say as tears fall . "I'm sorry Jackson I wish I could but I can't she says as we hug and kiss. Then she gets in the car and leaves. As the car drives away there were tears in my eyes. I wanted to run after her but max and tommy were holding me back.
A month later
Ramona's POV
In Europe its pretty but I missed Lola. The fun thing is Stephanie is coming to visit and she bring Jackson. I'm so happy he is coming I miss him so much. We face time every night. I'm taking him places like Effie tower. Paris all over. Mom is working on her business. Dad is busy and he is taking me to the race track to see him race. Mom took me to the airport to pick them up. Cuz I haven't gotten my car yet. I can't wait to drive. Driving is different than America. I get to airport and I see Jackson I run to him we kiss. Everyone is clapping. I look around to see them all staring but I don't care. We get there at all the touring. It gets late and I say to Jackson. I'm ready and he's like okay. After we did it. I'm on the pill don't worry. It's morning and we get bed. I say dad now I say to Jackson. "Hey Ramona want to go race track with me and you can bring Jackson" he says as he gives me a hug.
Jackson's POV
Its been while since Ramona left and lots has happened. Mom said yes to Steve and they are dating. It was time for her to move on. "Hey Jackson" Steve says to me. Hey Steve I say back to him. "I have a question" he says to me. Yes what's your question? "I want to ask permission to ask your mom to marry me. He says to me with a smile. Yes but you better ask grandpa danny. "Okay already did so I'm going be your new dad and I won't replace your dad"He says as he hugs me and I hug back. After that I go up to my room go to bed.
DJ's POV
I get to dinner with Steve and he's on one knee. "Djj will you marry me your the one I should of married you. Your my best friend yeah we had our ups and downs. It killed me to see you with those guys. I love you so much. It would the best thing that's every happened if you would be my wife" he says as he opens the box. Omlanta yes I will marry you. I love you so much I say as I kiss him. We get home and everyone is the living room. Guess what I asked them. "What ?" they all say. He proposed I showed them the ring. "Omg yay" they all say as they hug me.
Steve's POV
She said yes and yay. We get home she showed the ring. I'm so happy. Jax comes up to me. "Hey dad" he says. Hey Jax I'm glad I'm with your mom. "I wish Ramona could be here" he cries. Awe I'm sorry Jax why dont visit her. "Can't by myself" sighs . what about Stephanie, maybe she can take you. I will ask her Jax . "Okay" he says as he goes upstairs.