Five years later

Ramona's pov
Ten years since I started liking Jackson. We have been together for a long time now since then. I love Jackson more than anything. Hey Lola I say to her. Since then she is married to Tyler. Julia got pregnant after she cheated on Jackson. Its bobby's
, they have been married since then because her parents thought he should marry her. Their kid is 5 now.
Jackson's POV
I forgave Ramona and we are happy now. I asked her parents if I could marry her they said yes. I finally get to marry my best friend. Even tho its been a rocky friendship/ relationship. But it was worth it for her. I'm going propose tonight. Kimmy are you okay if I marry your daughter? I ask her "yes Jax you make her happy and even with everything that has happened. I'm so happy you guys are together and your going to be my son in law" she says as she hugs me. I think back on everything that lead up to this. I used hate her and that turned into love. When she went out with Tyler and then I went out with Lola to make her jealous. But I fell for Lola and moved on. Regretted kissing Lola making her do the pills the first time. Then we had a huge fight 3 years ago. After she cheated on me. But I kept trying to get her back. Now she is going to be mine. I got in the car to go Ramona's house to pick her up. Hey babe I say as I give her kiss and we walk out the door.
Ramona's POV
I got ready for my date with Jax. I wore a pretty pink dress with high heels. I heard the door bell ring it was Jackson. "Hey babe" he says as he kisses me and I kiss back. Hey Jax what restaurant are we going to I ask him. "I can't tell you it's a surprise" he says with a smile.
At restaurant
After we eat, go down by the beach. I look at the stars. It reminded me of our first date so many years ago. It was my first kiss with him. It was perfect. Jax stands up and goes on one knee. "Mona I remember when we were little and we hated each other but our mom's forced us to become friends. After that I helped you skip school. But we got grounded. But I'm so unbelievably happy it was with you" he says as he pulls out a ring. "Mona will you marry me and make the happiest I ever have been with you. You will always be my first love. I faked dated Lola to make you jealous. Well it worked and you stole my heart. Will you marry me"? Of course I will marry you Jax, why wouldn't I you make me the happiest girl in the world I run to kiss him. I was crying and you made me feel better. You punch Tyler in face. So I still loved and I still am and always will be I say with tears of happiness running down my face. I put on the ring and we walk to the car. We walk in the door and everyone is there all I do is look at Jax and he just holds up my hand. Everyone runs up to me and says congrats.