What's Going On

Jackson Pov
Its been a week and Ramona decided to move in with her grandma. I was sad at first then I still get to see her at school. We don't talk much and it's sad. I get home from school (I decided to not get into the school day, cuz I thought it was boring). I go straight to my room and eat ice cream. Yeah I don't care and yeah I eat ice cream when I'm sad like a girl. I hear my mom and said "Hey what's wrong bud"? Its just since Ramona she moved out and I miss her like crazy. We barely talk anymore I say crying in my mom's shoulder. "Awe Jackson its going to be okay she just needs space" my mom say to me. What do you mean time I gave a lot of time I said angrily and ran off and slammed the door.A week passed and nothing from Ramona.

Ramona's POV
I was hurt so I left. Its been months since I left I talked to my mom once a while. I felt bad how I left it with jackson. But I knew it was too late to say sorry.I went down stairs to help my grandma. When I got there grandma was laying on the floor. I went over to her and to see if she was awake, she wasn't I called 911 and they came in and took her to the emergency room. I called my mom and she picked me up. It was a few hours later still nothing. They came out of her room and I hoped it wasn't bad but it was she didn't make it. I cried and wished I came down the stairs sooner. I kept crying and couldn't stop and then my mom started to cry.I forgot to mention that was her mother. Her dad passed away when she was younger. I went to that furenal. It felt like hours before I stopped crying.

Later that day

I look up from my shoulder it was DJ, I was so happy to see her. But then I saw jackson it was so hard to see him, so I ran off. And of course he follows me. "Ramona where are you going and I'm so sorry for your loss wait ramona " I hear Jackson yelling as I run away from him. I kept running until I ran out of breath and stopped and cried my eyes out in the middle of the hallway of the emergency room. "Ramona why were you running"? I was still trying catch my breath. Jackson go please I need to be alone. I yell at him. "Ramona you said you needed time and I gave you time I think I gave you enough time" but instead of yelling Jackson started to cry. I'm sorry Jackson I just needed time to think about us. And I made my decision. "What's your decision Ramona he says confused and little mad. My decision is you Jackson its you, I missed yo. But I was caught off by Jackson kissing me on the lips. In front of everybody. "I love you Ramona and nothing is ever going to change that" Jackson says after he pulls me in for another kiss but a longer one.