The truth Comes Out

Ramona's pov
That same night
So I get text from Tyler and I thought it was weird and we have normal conversation. Then he tells me that's it's his and not Jackson and yet he is moving and his sorry about all this. So as soon as find out I go to Jackson's room and he was just listen to music. Jackson I'm sorry I say to him. "It's okay". Jackson Tyler texted me and said that it his not yours and she was just trying to hurt our friendship. I lied about the last part about friendship I say to myself. That he sorry is for hurting you it was Lola's idea. "Omg so it's his,how dare she do that and I'm still pissed at him but I accepted his apology" he says.
Jackson's pov
I'm on my phone listening to music and Ramona tells that Lola's baby isn't mine. At first I was happy then and then she told me it was Tyler's. Also that he is sorry and he is moving to England. After Ramona leaves I text Tyler after not texting him for months.
Me: Hey Tyler I heard your news I'm sorry man that really sucks and I forgive you.
Tyler: It's been a long time and yeah it really does suck. Do you want to hangout tomore?
Me: Yeah that would be fun, but not sure about Ramona tho it's getting late night.
Next Day
Ramona's pov
  I'm waking up and I hear Tyler.Me and Tyler are still friends. We head to Bobby's house Jackson's other friend, that Dj doesn't like. Because she thinks he's a bad influence.  We get to Bobby's house and he's doing stupid stunts and all a sudden Dj comes out of now where and takes Jackson by the ear away home. I'm really embarrassed after that and I followed them home.
Jackson's pov
  So we get there and Bobby is there all a sudden my mom pops up and drags me by ear all the way home and it was so embarrassing. "Jackson I said you couldn't hangout with him, he's a bad influence" my mom yells at me. " "Jackson go to your room"and I do what she tells me to do.
Dj's pov
I see Jackson at Bobby's and I have told him not go over there. So I drag him home and ground him. I see Kimmy and she's upset because of separation with Fernando. Hey Kimmy what's wrong? "It's just that Fernando wants to take Ramona to Georgia  two weeks on her birthday and I don't it's fair to keep her away from me, so we are having a huge fight". I'm sorry Kimmy and I give her a long hug.
Kimmy's pov
Fernando you can't take her in my weekend it's not fair I yell at him. "Kimmy it's just one weekend and I never get to see her anymore". He says with anger shown on his face. Let me think about it and he slams the door behind him and I start crying.