Unsolved feelings

Jackson's pov

Why did she run and I said I was sorry. When I caught up to her she was talking my best friend. Then they didn't know I was there. I saw him kiss her, I was mad. I was mad because he knows I don't like her. Then they stop I pretend to not see. "Hey Ramona and Tyler" Hey Jackson" they both say. Are we going home now? Ramona is like yeah we can go home. So we get home and I ask Ramona if she likes Tyler. Hey Ramona do you like Tyler? "I mean he's cute but that's it, why are you asking me that? I don't know I say. I thought in my head I don't like this at  all I say is oh ok.
Tyler's pov
So I was walking then I see Ramona and she look upset so I went up to her. Hey Ramona what's wrong?"Me and Jackson well he is being a jerk" she said as she told what he did. I thought it was so rude but I didn't say anything. Then she look so cute I went in for a kiss. Then Jackson showed up and ruined the mood. He was being weird more than usual. He saw damn it I thought to myself. I really like her, but Jackson hates her I don't know why she's so nice to everyone.  
Ramona's pov
When I got away from Jackson. Tyler saw me and he asked why I was upset, so I told him and he was like that's rude and everything. Then he kissed me I repeat he Kissed me. I was shocked but it was good but, then when Jackson showed up he ruined the moment. He was like hey Ramona like nothing happened it made me more mad. Then he asked me if we could go home I was like yeah. When we got home he asked me "Ramona do you like Tyler? I was thinking in my head why are you asking me that. Then I said I mean he's cute, but that's it . Jackson why are you asking me that? I say. He didn't say anything. Then he was like oh ok. Then I thought oh no he saw us. He doesn't like me,but I didn't think he hated me. Then I hear Dj get home from work and then I see my mom. She asks me how was my day. "Hey Ramona how was your day? I thought telling the truth but I saw Jackson face and he mouthed don't tell her what I did please. It was okay I guess but I miss my other friends and I made a few new friends today.
Jackson's pov
I was so glad she didn't tell last thing I need was her telling them what I did and I know it was bad.  So when my mom and Kimmy came home. So when Ramona look at me, I mouthed don't tell what I did please. When she said it was okay I felt bad. But when she said the friends part I knew she was talking about my crush Lola. Yes I like Lola , but I knew that she doesn't like me back. I knew Tyler liked Ramona I didn't care, I didn't want him to date her that meant I was stuck with her all the time even at school and she already lives with me so I can't get away. I even tried to go to Los Angeles to live with my uncle Jesse, but he caught me and I was grounded for a while after I did that. Ramona moved in last summer and it's February now.  So if they date will be stuck with her more that's all I'm saying.
Dj's pov
I get home from work and I hear Jackson asking Ramona if she liked Tyer. After she said he's cute and that's it. Then Ramona asks him.  "Jackson why are you asking that? So I think Jackson might like Ramona but then after she leaves, he says I like Lola. So I was confused."Kids dinners ready" for the kids to come down stairs. They came down really fast. "What is for dinner"? They ask me and I say chicken and potatoes.