Ramona's Big Party

Two weeks later after what happened
Jackson's pov
Ramona went with her dad to Georgia for the week and she will back in three days. So I decided to throw a surprise birthday party. With Kimmy and aunt Stephanie and of course my mom's help. I invented her best friend from where's from and she will be here in a few hours to set up. I was also planing to tell her how I felt about her on her birthday. I get her, her favorite clothes and shoes to match. I gotten to know Ramona over the past year she has been living here. Hopes she feels the same as I do. Today was the day of her party. I see Ramona with beautiful dress from Mary Kate and Ashely collection with her Jimmy Choos she got from her dad. Who is a race car driver. She tells me thank you and kisses my cheek and walks off. My heart was beating fast and I just couldn't stop feeling that way.
Ramona's pov
I get home from Georgia and I walk in to a huge surprise party. Wow guys thanks you. I go to Jackson and he told me that he planned it for a week. I thought it was sweet and kissed his cheek. I want to kiss him but I was afraid what if he only likes me as his sister. We danced and partied. We played spin the bottle and well I didn't get to kiss Jackson sadly. After the party was over, I just sat outside of the swing and swung myself back and forth. Then Jackson comes outside I start coming up to him and we just stared into each others eyes and he leans in and we kiss and not just kiss. It wasn't like Tyler's it was sweet and gentle. We lay on ground and we keep kissing. He pulls away and tells me that he likes me. He asked me to be his girlfriend and then I of course say yes. The only thing is we live together and how will they react.
Jackson's pov
I see Ramona outside on the swings and I go outside. We started to stare into each others eyes and I lean to kiss her. I kissed her very gently and didn't have bite. We were laying under the stars and after I pull away I tell her that I like her. Ramona will you be my girlfriend? "Jackson yes I will be your girlfriend". Then We start kissing again. She asked me" what about us living together and our parents finding out and how will they react? I say I don't know but I really want to be with you.