Family Drama

That Same Night
Fernando's pov
I'm walking down stairs from attic because I was wondering why it was taking her so long. Then I hear Ramona and Jackson telling them that Lola is pregnant and then my beautiful little baby girl Ramona said that Tyler broke her heart. I wanted to punch the kid in face. Then she said that she is dating Jackson yes the trouble maker. I reach the last two stairs and Kimberlina is yelling at me and then I knew she found out Sydney. " How dare you" she yells at me. Then I hear Ramona tell her and I'm like how did she find out . Then she slaps me in the face and tells me it's over and throws the engagement ring at me. " FERNANDO IT'S OVER AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS HOUSE OR I WILL CALL THE FUCKEN POLICE"!She yells at me ,Dj slaps and then Stephanie kicks in me the balls. What was that for I yell in pain. " Sisters stick together" they say and throws me outside. "How dare you papa I hate you Ramona yells at me and slams the door and I hear crying from the inside. I feel like a dick and then I get in my car and drive off.
Stephanie's pov
I get home my date it went really well and he dropped me off. I get to the door and I hear Ramona and then Jackson saying that Lola pregnant. At first I was like jacks really no your a good kid and then I heard it wasn't his and it was relief. I walk in after they solved everything but just before I hear Kimmy saying that she is marrying Fernando again and I'm like WHAT!? Then I hear Ramona saying that Fernando is cheating Again. I was so pissed I kicked in the balls and yes it felt great. He's like what the hell and I was like sisters stick together. Even though I didn't really like Kimmy at first. I started to like her and wanted him to pay. After that we went up to Kimmy's room and told her about what we did and she laughed and Jackson even got us kicking ass on video. We showed to her and she laughed her ass off.
Ramona's pov
I was so hurt to find out from my best friend's mom earlier today and I was so mad I mean I still am ,at my papa for doing this to her. I run up to my room and cry and things were actually good and now they are crap and worse than ever. Jackson came to my room and was trying to make me feel better. I I don't understand why did he do this especially our neghiobor.
Jackson's pov
I was shocked by the news and I saw the tears soak through Kimmy's and Ramona's shirts. I felt so bad for them. I can't believe he did that to them. I saw Ramona and she told she just found out earlier and it was killing her. She cried while saying it and I gave her a hug and kissed her lips and then left go. She fell asleep in my arms and I carried her to bed.
The Next Day
Kimmy's pov
My eyes were puffy from crying so much. I tried to not cry so much because I knew he was trouble and I shouldn't of let me back it my life. I went down stairs got breakfast and everyone was down there asking how I was,even though I'm still trying to process this. That Marcia was a huge slut around town. I should of know she would try to do that to my husband. I got the papers a couple of weeks ago, I didn't tear them up. Good thing I guess, I'm still sad and don't want go to work today. I don't think I will be moving right now I need sometime. I signed them and  were divorced now and I own half of his stuff.
Ramona's pov
Just as things were good they turned back. So my mom got the papers a couple weeks ago and now she signed it. So now I'm officially divorced kid, sadly I thought to myself and then start crying. Jackson saw me and Held me in his arms. I felt protected in his arms , they were soft and warm. We sat like that for awhile.