A Week Of Love

Dj's pov
I have notice that Lola hasn't been coming over and that Jackson doesn't go to Tyler's anymore. I knew Jackson and Lola are together and they would hangout of here all the time and Ramona and Lola don't hangout any more. I walk up stairs and hear kissing and I think it's probably Stephanie and her boyfriend or Kimmy and Fernando so I ignore it. I back down stairs to start making lunch and get ready for work.
Kimmy's pov
I get home from working at Gibbler Style and yep it's an actually place and I think I can Afford somewhere else to live,but I don't want to leave Dj and her boys. Ramona seems to really like living here. I see Dj in the kitchen working on lunch and I ask her in there's anything I could help her with. "Oh Kimmy yeah you can help me cut the watermelon and the chicken wings" Dj says as she is making the homemade barbecue sauce. After I help Dj I go upstairs and go to the attic where my room is and where Fernando is and yes I hooking up with him and Ramona doesn't know yet. "Kimbelina wanna do it again he say dirty and sexy voice while he whispers because people are home and they don't he's there. Well expect Stephanie, Dj.
Jackson's pov
Me and Ramona have been dating for a week and it going good but they have been so close calls. Last week me and Ramona we making out and my mom almost saw as. I was in Ramona's room and we were making out until I hear my mom say it probably Stephanie and her boyfriend or Kimmy and Fernando. When my mom walked back down stairs. Ramona asked " Jackson that was close and what is talking about my mom and dad"? "Are they together"? She askes me. We walk out of her room and down stairs and we see my mom and Kimmy cooking and then Kimmy leaves. "Dinners done" my mom says and calls everyone else down . Hey mom it's 2016 and you can just call people instead of yelling. "Jackson I not going call by phone and where were you guys". Oh mom I was at Lola's and we lost track of time. "What about you Ramona? Oh Dj I was at Tyler's house and we were playing broad games with his parents" she said. it sounded so real and my mom has been wondering why me and Lola or Tyler weren't hanging out anymore. After I finished lunch my mom had to Leave for work and so did Kimmy and my aunt Stephanie had a date.
Ramona's pov
When Dj asked me where I was I tried so hard not sound like I was lying. So I said I was with Tyler and I hate him while cause you know why. The broad games maybe was far fetched but it worked. After lunch my mom and Dj had to work and Stephanie had a date with her boyfriend I wished I could on a real date but we can't cause they don't know we are together. Jackson it is getting hard to hide this we are going to have to tell them sometime. "We can't Ramona they won't like it and you would have to move and we would never see each other anymore" Jackson says angrily.
Later That Night
Dj gets home and so does my mom and I knew and Jackson knew that we had to tell them. Mom,Dj we have something to tell you and I said nervously. We.. But Jackson interrupted me. "Mom Lola is pregnant". " WHAT"!!! They said with concern on their faces. "Jackson why would you sleep you her and how long have you known"? "Mom it's not mine it's Tyler's Jackson yells out. Wait I though you and Tyler were together Ramona"? They asked me. Okay he broke up with me 4 months ago and Lola was cheating on Jackson with Tyler to get back at me and keep me away from Jackson and there's more it's because I told her that I liked Jackson and she didn't like it. And before you ask me and Jackson are dating and Jackson broke up with Lola it been four months and Lola is now homeschooled and she told Jackson it was his and he was freaking out and then Tyler told me it was his and Lola was lying to Jackson I told Jackson and he broke it off with her. "Woah wait how long have you guys been together"? They ask me. Only a week I tell them and are you guys mad? "No we aren't mad we are still trying to process this and when did this happen"? They ask me. It happened the night of my birthday party Jackson planned for us and mom are you and dad back together I heard Dj today talking about you guys. "Wait that was you guys I heard kissing"? Yeah sorry you had to find that out that way. Can we be together? I asked "yes you guys and can be together and Ramona you can't live here tho". I have to move? I said crying "Ramona wait Jackson say running after me. "Mom this isn't fair". Jackson yells at his mom. "Jackson wait can we tell you why? I hear her say to him and I see him go by his mom and my mom. "The reason why is because Kimmy found a place and she would still go to the same school next year and you guys would be starting 8th grade" Dj say and gave him a hug. I go down stairs and mom when we're you going to tell me?
Kimmy's pov
Ramona I was going tell you after dinner and yes me and your father are getting married again. "Wait what" I heard everyone say then Stephanie walked in the door and she was standing out there and heard everything. Including Stephanie said what. "Mom I'm happy for you but I heard from my best friend's mom that papa is cheating on you" Ramona said while crying and giving me a hug. What!!! I said with tears streaming down my face. They all gave me hug and then Fernando came down the stairs. How dare you Fernando I yell at him. "Why are you yelling at me? He say with confusion on his face. Your cheating on me AGAIN Fernando and slap me in the face and run up stairs and yell it's over and threw the engagement ring at him.