ten: home sick

ten: home sick

Zayn was practically bouncing on the balls of his feet, biting down on his bottom lip as he watches the lights of the elevator change. He was just waiting for that ding and Louis was getting a kick out of how inpatient Zayn was being. The second the elevator reached their floor, Zayn dragged Louis out of the elevator and practically sprinted towards their hotel room. Louis can't help but smile fondly at Zayn, finding it adorable how desperate he was to get into that room. 

"Someone's needy." Louis giggles, leaning against the wall next to the door as Zayn fumbles with the key card. Zayn curses when he swipes it the wrong way, glaring over at Louis who lets out another laugh. 

"If you think it's so easy, how about you give it a shot." Zayn says, holding the key card out to Louis who takes it with a grin. He doesn't even look as he swipes it, his grin growing even larger as the hotel door beeps. Louis turns the door handle, earning yet another glare from Zayn.

"You were saying?" Louis says, continuing to tease Zayn. It was a short lived tease though, a gasp escaping his lips as Zayn practically slams him against the wall once they were both inside the hotel room. Zayn's already pulling at Louis' shirt, kissing Louis roughly as the younger wraps his legs around Zayn's waist so it's easier for Zayn to carry him to the bed. 

"You've been teasing me all day, I'll have you know." Zayn grumbles, climbing on top of Louis. Louis just grins up at him, helping Zayn take off his shirt and tossing it off to the other side of the room. Zayn leans down to kiss Louis, only to have the sound of a phone ringing interrupt them. Zayn literally groans out loud, burying his face into Louis' shoulder.

"Ignore it, please. For the love of god, ignore it." Zayn whispers, but he already knew that Louis wasn't going to ignore it. Louis leans up to kiss Zayn's cheek before reaching into his pants to pull out the cellphone in his front pocket.

"It's my mum... It could be important." Louis says, pressing the accept button before putting the phone up to his ear. Zayn lets out a long sigh before rolling off of Louis, allowing the younger to stand up out of the bed. Louis walks out of the room and out to the small balcony for their hotel room. Zayn could still hear Louis talking though, a soft smile finding its way onto his face when he realizes Louis' talking to Nathan. Zayn eventually joins Louis outside, standing next to him as Louis talks excitedly to the three year old boy. Louis put it on speaker so that Zayn could talk to him as well.

"And Uncle Harry got East a puppy. I want puppy, Mummy." Nathan says and the sound of Ethan agreeing in the background. Louis lets out a laugh, sharing a look from Zayn.

"I don't know about that, bud. That's something that we'll have to talk about when your daddy and I get home." Louis says, biting his bottom lip as he looks over at Zayn. It was clear by the expression on Zayn's face that they would definitely not be getting a dog. 

"When you come home?" Nathan asks, his voice small and Zayn could literally feel his heart break at the sound. They'd only been gone for a day and Zayn missed them like crazy. He was starting to understand where Louis was coming from earlier about missing the kids...

"Two more days, but we're going to call you again tonight." Louis reassured, rolling his eyes at the sad expression on Zayn's face. 

"Ethan says he miss you too... Sister does not know how to say that." Nathan says and Louis tries not to coo. The twins had recently started to call Quinn sister instead of just calling her baby. Zayn is standing behind Louis now, his arms wrapped around Louis' waist and burying his face into Louis' neck. 

"Well tell Ethan that we miss him too, along with Quinn. Tell Grandma that we love her for us, alright?" Louis whispers, giggling a little when Zayn kisses the sweet spot on his neck. 

"Otay, bye bye Mummy. Love you." Nathan says, making kissy noises over the phone before he hangs it up. Zayn is trailing his lips up down Louis' neck, earning a soft moan from the younger as he turns around. 

"So... How about we pick up where we left off?" Louis asks, placing his hands onto Zayn's bare chest. Zayn grins, tapping his chin for a moment as he pretends to think it over. 

"I dunno... I'm actually feeling pretty hungry right about now. We sort of skipped lunch." Zayn says, his voice holding a teasing tone to it. Louis wasn't having any of it though, pushing Zayn back into the hotel room and back towards the unmade bed. Zayn is still grinning when his back hits the bed, his hands instantly going to Louis' hips as he climbs up on top of him. 

"We can order room service, but right now food is the last thing on my mind." Louis says, pulling his own shirt off and tossing it to the side. 

"Can I tell you something?" Zayn says as Louis starts to unbutton his pants. 

"What?" 

"I love you." 

"You're only saying that in hopes that you'll get laid." Louis teases, earning a loud laugh from Zayn who shakes his head. He leans up to kiss Louis before rolling them over so that Zayn's on top. 

"You know me so well." 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and that's chapter ten...

I would like to apologize for taking a while to update. I've kinda been on hiatus but I suck at being on hiatus unless someone changes my password and updates for me... but my friend who normally does that isn't on Wattpad anymore. I've just been having a hard time with this site recently and I'm not trying to sound like a whiny bitch when I say all of this (not that anyone really ever reads my author notes anyways tbh haha). But I posted a Lirry a couple weeks back and it bothers me that hardly anyone is reading it. I get that Lirry isn't a popular ship but it still bothers me that the only way some books become popular is if it's about a popular ship. 

So yeah... 

Dedication goes to aaliyasara

QOTC: it's early, but what gender do you guys think the baby is? or babies(and no, if they do have more than one it will not be more than two)? ;)

Comment

and

Vote

Connie xx