twenty-two: the break-in

Louis couldn't breathe, his chest tightening and he is quick to pull both Nathan and Ethan back into the house. He gets ready to slam the door but Liam pushes his way into the house without any hesitancy whatsoever. Louis' heart starts to beat rapidly, his eyes wide with terror cause he knew just what Liam was capable of. 

"I'm not going to hurt you." Liam says, shaking his head when Louis continues to back away from him. Louis' mouth is dry and he's scared to speak, but he needed to know why Liam was here. He wasn't about to let Liam near them, so Louis places Quinn down on the ground before turning towards the twins for a moment.

"Nate, can you do me a favor and take your brother and sister upstairs? Show Quinn your new legos?" Louis asks quietly and Nathan nods because he knew the tone of voice Louis was using meant no good. Nathan picks his little sister before linking his arm with Ethan's and practically drags him up the stairs. 

"Why are you here, Liam?" Louis asks once the kids are out of sight, turning to look at Liam who's looking around with a bored expression. 

"Zayn has something of mine, you wouldn't happen to know where it is?" Liam asks, looking around the living room. Louis knew in an instant what exactly Liam was talking about and he knew that he wasn't going to give it to him. Zayn was right to do what he did, there was no way in hell Louis was going to just let Liam walk away from all the shit he'd done. 

"I don't know what you're talking about..." Louis lies, biting down on his bottom lip and flinching a little when Liam leans in close. Louis tries his hardest not to let Liam know just how terrified he felt with how close he was. Liam smirks, placing a hand on either side of Louis' head.

"It would be better for you if you didn't lie to me, Louis. We all know how well that went over for you the last time." Liam says quietly, his voice holding a menacing tone to it. 

"I don't know what you're talking about, Liam. You have no reason to be here..." Louis whispers, but he could tell that Liam still wasn't buying it. Louis flinches a little when Liam runs his finger across his cheek, taking a deep breath in hopes to calm down his nerves. If he could just get Liam to leave... 

"That's where you're wrong, I'm here to get what's mine. Now if you'd just cooperate with me, I'll be out of your hair for the time being. Now tell me where Zayn put the disc." 

"I already told you, I don't know." Louis says, his voice still shaking and Liam lets out a sigh before he finally moves away from Louis. Louis lets out a breath of relief only to gasp when Liam grabs his wrist and wanks it rather painfully. 

"I really didn't want to hurt you, Lou but you're not exactly helping your case here." Liam says through gritted teeth, dragging Louis to the office.

"I don't know where it is, Liam." Louis says desperately, wincing in pain when Liam wanks him a little too hard yet again. 

"Just shut up already." Liam says, opening the door to Zayn's office and practically throwing Louis into the room. Louis stumbles a little, catching himself on the desk. He turns back around to face Liam, keeping his hands on the desk as he watches Liam with careful eyes. Louis' heart was beating way too fast, it was all he could hear. Liam starts to search the office, throwing everything off the desk in his search. Louis knows where the disc is, it's downstairs in his own computer... but he wasn't going to let Liam have it. It takes Liam several minutes before he finally gives up looking, turning to look at Louis with a very angry expression. If Louis thought it was hard to breathe before, it was nearly impossible now. 

"Where is it, Louis?" Liam asks again, his voice holding that scary tone to it that sent shivers down Louis' spine. 

"I don't know... I swear to god, I don't know..." Louis manages to get out, silent tears running down his cheeks as Liam starts to come towards him again. Louis looks away from Liam, closing his eyes as he prayed to god that Liam would just go away. Liam hooks a finger underneath Louis' chin, turning his face back towards him but Louis kept his eyes shut. 

"I believe you... but I'm going to need you to ask Zayn where it is for me, or next time I'm not going to be so nice." Liam whispers and Louis flinches a little when he feels Liam's breath on his face. Louis doesn't say anything and keeps his eyes shut, too scared to speak and too scared to look. He doesn't open his eyes until he feels Liam's lips pressed softly against his and he makes a sound of protest as he tries to push Liam away. Liam pull away with a small smirk on his face, moving the hair on Louis' forehead away.

"Just a little something to remember me by, I'll be seeing you again soon darling." Liam whispers, pressing another soft kiss to Louis' cheek before he finally leaves. It was then that Louis crumpled in on himself, slowly sinking to the ground as he starts to sob.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh man. drama llama

llamas actually scare me... i don't know why. I don't have anything against cartoon llamas though (llamas with hats is probably one of my favorite things ever) just the real life ones.

Dedication goes to aaliyasara

QOTC: so, i have two questions for you guys... Thanks to warzoneziam I've recently started thinking about doing a spin off for Nathan and Ethan (it won't be posted till after this book is over obviously lol), but basically my question is would you guys be interested in reading that?  

second question: Do you guys think Louis will tell Zayn about Liam showing up?

Comment

and

Vote

Connie xx