CHAPTER 17 - pArTy tImE! (JAMES)

CHAPTER 17

pArTy tImE!

JAMES EDWARDS

Few hours later

It's almost 9 in the night. My gang and I have already reached the party.The entire junior year students are seen roaming around. There are a few seniors as well. They will be graduating next week which means they're going to go apart. This will happen to me and my mates in a year and it's so hard to believe.

My friends are already so drunk and they're high. I've limited my drinks to vodka. Dave and Rhea are making out in the other corner. I almost choke when I see Emma and George on the other side.

It means Mia has to be here somewhere.

I look around on all sides for Mia but there's no sign. I walk towards Emma when I hear the chirp behind me. I turn around with a big smile perched on my face and I find the beauty in front of me. I look at her brown eyes that has got shimmery eye-shadow on the lids. Her nude lips curve when she sees me. My wide grin becomes a warm smile acknowledging her presence. Her beautiful black dress is inches above her knees showing her perfectly toned thighs. Her heels make her look taller but she's still inches shorter than me and I smirk sheepishly.

She furrows her eyebrows at my sudden change in reaction. She tucks a loose strand of hair behind her left ear.
"You're beautiful." I whisper and she flushes at my words.

"You're looking so cool." She comments while she observes my outfit. I'm just wearing a casual gray button down shirt with a few of my top buttons unbuttoned. My Levis jeans matches her black dress.

"Would you like something?" I ask her.
"Yeah, maybe a vodka?"
"Sure! Just stay here while I fetch you some."
"No, I'll do it myself."
"I'm going." I say and head straight towards the counter.

I got a vodka for her after filling my own glass. I head back to where I left her but there's no sign of her. I begin to worry when I can't see any trace of her.

A/N:

Sorry for a very short chapter.

You'll veil the contents of the next chapter very soon so stay tuned.

I hope you enjoyed the story so far.

The story is reaching the peak from now on. The real story begins from the next chapter!!!

Continue reading,

Xoxo

- Sindhu