CHAPTER 26 - DINNER!

CHAPTER 26

DINNER!

MIA COLLINS

We stop outside a beautiful restaurant.

There are trees, bushes and a fountain in front of the huge red restaurant.

This place is so beautiful!

We walk in and sit in the far corner that's reserved for us. There's a window that shows a view of the street outside.

It's so cool in here.

Wait, I didn't read the name of the restaurant. Shit! I am supposed to know the name of the place I had my first date with this guy, right?

"What do you like, sir?" I hear a voice.

There's a blonde girl staring at James.

This is nothing new. Every girl stares at James.

Not the girls' fault, right?

"Umm.. I would like a lemonade and pasta. What about you Mia?"

"Umm.. just the same thing. Thank you." I say the waitress politely. I really don't wanna fuss with the menu now.

"Okay, your dishes will be served in a while." She says and goes away not before giving James a stare.

"Wow! That ring is just great!" James says making me look at the ring I'm wearing.

"Thank you, it's just a ring that mom gifted me last birthday." I say brushing it off.

It's just a charm ring and yeah, it's really pretty to be honest.

"Wow! When's your birthday?" he asks from nowhere.

"Umm. Seventh December."

"Wow! You know what? I celebrate my birthday on sixth of December!" he says and I gape at him.

"Are you kidding? Wow! Unbelievable!" I say letting out a breath.

Having consecutive birthdays, huh?

"This is amazing isn't?" he asks caressing the back of my hand that's resting on the table top.

"Yes!"

A waiter comes in, making us move our hands apart.

Wow! I'm gonna eat!

But Mia! Behave.

DON'T.EAT.LIKE.A.HORSE! Okay?

I get more self conscious when I take the first spoon of pasta inside my mouth. I noted my every move. I was attentive about myself. I shouldn't eat too bad, right? It wouldn't look neat.

And there's James eating like a perfect gentleman staring at me the whole time.

It's not only him but it's also me who's staring at him.

It's a secret tit for tat game, you know?

"Umm.. so how's it?" he asks.

How's what? Your face? Absolutely stunning!

But wait, he's referring about the food.

Fuck you, Mia! Don't be this stupid!

"Yeah.. really good." I say nodding my head gracefully.

"So, let's go for the dessert!" he says and I almost smile wide like a creep.

God! Don't act like you've never had desserts in your entire life!