CHAPTER 27- THE NEXT MEETING

CHAPTER 27

THE NEXT MEETING

MIA COLLINS

He stopped outside my house. I don't know if I should leave him without sharing words. I don't even know what this date was for when he didn't propose to me at all.

Am I just a play toy to play around with whenever he is bored?

I definitely don't want to be that toy.

"Bye!" He says and I walk out of the car.

"Bye." I say in a sad voice but he doesn't seem to realize my sadness.

He winks at me and then he pulls off.

I walk slow steps towards my room and mom is throwing questions at me.

"Mom, I'm sorry but I can't tell you now. I'm really tired." I say softly and shut the door behind me.

The date was awesome in every way but I expected him to actually say those words to me.

With his behavior, it's pretty clear that he's impressed but still he needs to actually confess them directly.

I undress myself and walk into the shower.

I just take time to recollect everything that happened in the past few days.

James and I kissing, Adam's foolish behavior, Valencia's arrival, Emma's rejection of our relationship and finally the Date.

After I'm done with the shower I wrap myself up in a towel and dry myself. I put on my PJs and a T-shirt.

I switch the lights off and head towards my bedside table to fetch a glass of water and then I go to bed.

After a week:

Oh my God! Results are going to be announced today. I just can't control myself. I'm happy, surprised, and curious at the same time. Every second's passing by like an hour to me. The time seems to go slow with everything happening in a slow motion.

I'm at the school waiting to receive my progress report.

Emma hasn't arrived yet. Well, neither has James.

I haven't talked to James the entire week.

Sad news, right?

That's okay, because today I guess I can see him. I wait in the hallway of the school and suddenly I can hear screeches behind me and I at once I know its Emma.

"Hey Emma!" I say and hug her tight.

"Mia, I'm scared. Please pray for me!" she pleads and I nod my head.

Mrs. Kate calls out Emma's name and Emma shuts her eyes before she walks to her and receives her report. She comes back shouting and laughing! Wow!

"Mia! I got an 'A' grade!!!"

Then it's my chance.

Shit! I need to get what I deserve! Please God! I want nothing less or more.

"Mia Collins! Please receive your report."

I cross my fingers and then take the report from Mrs. Kate.

I look down at the sheet of paper in my hand and I widen my eyes at it.

What! I got an A grade!!!

This is heaven!

I get back to Emma and throw myself on her.

"Emma! I got A grade too!!!"

"Oh my fucking God! Mia! Congratulations!!!"

"Thank you so much!!"

"Umm... Hey girls, mind if I know what's happening?" I hear someone behind me and I know who it is.

James Edwards!!!!

"Absolutely not!" Emma says happily and gives him a hug.

"Hey, James!" I say him totally absorbed in his looks.

Those fucking pants are hanging down his hips again.

God! Drool-worthy!

"Mia! Do you remember the bet that day?" he asks and I quickly act as if I just recollected the past.

Of course I can't forget that bet, my dear James Edwards.

"Umm... Oh yeah! I get it!...... So, what's your biology mark?" I ask him narrowing my eyes.

I am so curious right now!

"100%" he says and my jaw just touched the floor I guess.

"What?????!!!!!!!!" Emma and I ask in unison.

"Yes." He chuckles. "What about yours?" he asks me and I give him a defeated look.

Man! I am the teacher. I had to win, right?

"97%" I say sadly.

"Yes! Now that clearly shows that I'm the winner!" he says and throws his hand up in the air.

"Fuck you James. I'm the loser now." Emma says and walks away.

"Congratulations." I say him with a smile perched onto my face.

"Thank you and same to you. My biology was just because of you. The rest of my marks are like bullshit." He laughs.

Wow! His laugh!

"Umm... since I won the bet, I have something to ask of you." He says and I gape at him.

"What is it?" I ask him.

"I want you to visit my place next week. You know, I need someone to help me arrange my room and I'm dead tired watching tv all night. So, I want you to come over next Friday. What do you say?"

He wants me to visit his place?!!

That's a beautiful thing!

"Sure! I'm bound to do that, isn't it?" I say him laughing.

"Yes!"

A/N:

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Get ready for the next updates!

Xoxo

- Sindhu