Ch.4

Steph POV

As Harry's lips move against mine, I place both hands on either side of his face. He wrapped both arms around my back, holding me up to him. I have missed this so much, the feeling of being protectively wrapped in his arms. He pulls away and sets his forehead on mine and rubs our noses together. He moves us so he can pull the bed sheet over us. I smile and push his curls back. I open my eyes and stare into his. I don't want to look away, knowing that his gaze is set on me, I am the only thing he ever sees anymore.

He moves his lips to gently kiss mine and holds them there. He starts to trail down my neck and to my collarbones. He kisses my breasts gently and places a soft kiss to each nipple. He continues down and his curls tickle my stomach. My scars were still on my stomach and he kissed each one. He trailed his tongue over the lines ad I laughed. He smiled up at me and leaned up and kissed my lips quickly. He moved back down to his previous position and kissed the waistline of my panties.

He placed his hands on my hips and started to move my panties down my legs. He slid them off and placed them next to my bra on the floor. He started to pepper kisses around my private area and licked up my clit. I gasped, the feeling so foreign to me now. He moved back up to me and kissed my forehead. He grabbed my hands and placed them on the waistband of his boxers. I pulled them down as he kissed around my face. His manhood sprung out and his boxers were thrown to the floor.

"I love you baby," he said, kissing my lips again.

"I love you Harry," I whispered, looking up into his eyes. His nose brushed mine before he lifted my head up slightly to kiss me. I responded, kissing him back and his tongue sliding into my mouth. His other arm was wrapped behind my back and my hands were pressed to his firm chest. He broke away and leaned over to the table. I stopped him and he looked at me with concern.

"Karen put me on birth-control," I said, embarrassed. He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"That means I can be with you completely," he said. I looked up at him when he placed his hand on my cheek. I smiled and he softly kissed my lips.

"Are you ready?" he asked. I smiled and kissed his cheek. I nodded and he positioned himself at my entrance. He laced his fingers with mine and I looked in his eyes. He moved to lean our foreheads together and he pressed himself in. It was so foreign to me and it hurt.

He kept moving himself all the way in slowly, the feeling different since we weren't using a condom as a barrier. He got in and he stopped. I felt his head pull back and he kissed the tears that were quietly streaking down my face.

"Baby, I'm sorry."

"No, I need to get used to it again."

I opened my eyes and Harry kissed my forehead.

"I can't cause you pain like this baby," he whispered against my lips.

He started to press tiny kisses to my lips and around my face.

"It's not you. Please start moving, I will get used to it again."

I opened my eyes and Harry still looked at me with concern. I undid one hand and caressed his cheek. I pulled his head down and kissed his nose. I kept our foreheads touching and He reached his hand up to be behind the back of my head. He started to kiss me again and slightly pulled out of me. He slowly went back in and I felt less pressure. He kept moving slowly and kept kissing me. My one hand was placed in the nape of his neck and he wrapped both arms around me, letting go of my other hand. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he moved, placing kisses around my face.

"I love you baby girl," he whispered in my ear.

"I love you Haz," I responded breathless. He moved slightly and started to hit my weak spot and I screeched. I moved my hands down his back, surely leaving scratch marks. I gripped his shoulders from behind as he continued moving. His lips were on my collarbones, his curls tickling my lips. His nose then trailed up to mine, rubbing it together with his. I smiled and opened my eyes, meeting Harry's shining green ones.