Ch. 28

Harry POV

I stayed up the rest of the night watching a movie with Steph. I have since lay behind her and held her close to me. Her head rest on my chest and my arm wraps around her protectively. It's around 2 so I decide to move us into the room. I shut the TV off and move up and stand in front of her, only to see her sleeping. I smile and pick her up bridal-style. Her head places itself on my chest and I walk to the bedroom. I gently lay her down and take her jacket off. I gently remove her shirt and pull over one of my black shirts. I slide her pants down and pull up a pair of her shorts. I change into my joggers but decide against putting a shirt on.

I walk back to the bed and lift her up again, pulling down the sheets to our bed. I place her in the middle and climb in next to her. I wrap my arm around her waist and kiss her temple. She breaths softly and turns to face me. She lays her head on my chest and I wrap my arms around her. I feel her warm radiate off her and I know that this is how I want my life. Her always next to me and us never leaving each other. I bring my hand up and place it on the side of her face. I pull my left leg over both of hers and hold her close to me.

I can't think of my life being any different. I always thought, hell everyone thought, I would be alone. No one ever thought I could love anyone. I never pictured myself with one person for the rest of my life. Especially Steph, who is still young and could change her mind any second but chooses me. The times in my life that were the hardest to understand were the times when I felt alone. I used to be alone. My parents never talked to me because I was a horror to be around. I would come home drunk every night and I would leave my mum to clean up my messes.

I never dreamed of having someone, let alone a fiancée. All I ever did was stay away from a serious relationship. I was never with a girl more than a week, because either I would dump her or she would leave me because of my personality. I felt the need to change for Steph, even though she didn't want me to. She just brings happiness to me. She is the only shot at happiness I have and I don't want to lose it.

I place a kiss to her forehead and move down so our foreheads touch. This is by far my favorite position with her. Our foreheads pushed together, breathing each other in. I move my arm from around her and grab her hand. I bring it up to my mouth and place kisses to it. Her skin is so soft and delicate that I am afraid that if I even grab her, I will hurt her.

My God if I hurt her I won't be able to live with myself. I have hurt way too much and every time I even think of those dark times, I get sick to my stomach. Sure I have hurt other girls by holding them too tight, but they literally didn't mean shit to me. Steph means the world to me. I have put her through too much and I know that one day if I hurt her again, she just might leave.

I place her hand on my chest and pull her body close. I look at her face, so close to mine, and feel as though I have nothing else but her. She is mine and I am never changing that. It has changed too many times and I can't have that happen anymore. I just placed an offer in on a house in New Jersey for us to live in. I just can't believe that I am getting married. I am so in love with her that I know that this is everything I have ever wanted. I just want to see her in her white dress and her eyes shining, looking into mine as we give ourselves to each other for the rest of our lives.

The thought brings a smile to my face and I pull the covers over our bodies. I wrap my arm around her and look at her, the love of my life. The way she is just brings me joy. I have never been so in love with the feeling of being in love.

I grab her face in my hands again and place a soft, gentle kiss to her lips. I barely even brush our lips together but I still get the same feeling either way. I let go of her face and open my eyes, only to see hers closed. I smile and kiss her forehead, wrap my arms around her, and fall asleep.

~~

The sun shines in my eyes and I realize I'm alone. I jolt up and look for her, only to be greeted by a note on her pillow. I open it up and her handwriting litters the page.

Harry,

I had to watch Reagan this morning. I want you to know that you are welcome to come over, I am at Karen's. But just know that I made cinnamon rolls and they are on the stove. I will be here until noon and then I have to go grocery shopping. I love you and I will be home as soon as I can.

Love, Steph

I smile and put the letter down. I glance at the clock and it reads 11:45. Shit.

I run to the closet and change. I grab my keys and phone and run to the kitchen. I grab a cinnamon roll and run out the door. I get into my car and get to Karen's. I get up the driveway and walk into the house. I didn't see Steph's car so she must have walked here, knowing I would come. I walk through the door and see Steph in the kitchen doing dishes and Reagan sitting at the table coloring. I walk in and Reagan sees me. She smiles and gets off the chair and runs to me. I pick her up and kiss her cheek.

"How is the lovely little girl this afternoon?"

"Good."

I walk into the kitchen and kiss Steph's cheek. I stand next to her and put Reagan down. She walks back to the table and resumes her coloring.

"How are you beautiful fiancée?" I ask her and she smiles.

"I'm good, how are you handsome lover boy?"

I laugh and wrap my arms around her. "I am perfect now that I'm with you."

She laughs and I let her go. I just now realize what she is wearing. Super tight, skin tight yoga pants. I stare at her and take in her figure. God she is sexy and she doesn't even try. She turns to look at me and sees my hungry gaze.

"You liking my new pants?" she asks and shakes her butt. I laugh and kiss her temple.

"Yes, because they make you look super hot."

"Eww," Reagan said and Steph and I laughed.

"Sorry Reagan, but your sister is really pretty."

Reagan smiled and got off her chair. Steph put her dishes down and wiped her hands. She picked her up and Reagan whispered something in her ear, causing Steph to smile.

Steph put her down and I asked her what she said.

"She told me you are weird and are really silly."

I looked at Reagan and she smiled. I opened my mouth and gasped, causing her to erupt in giggles.

"You called my weird and silly?" I asked walking towards her. She smiled and started to get off the chair. She ran and I chased her, swooping her up into my arms and tickling her.

"You are super silly Reagan. I think you're the silly and weird one."

She laughed and shook her head. "Its you Hawwy."

I shook my head. "Nope. You are but I just have to tell you that you are the most beautiful silliest and weird little girl I know."

She smiled. "Thank you Hawwy."

I set her down and she walked to the table. I heard the garage door open and I think Karen or Jeff is home. I walk into the kitchen and sit next to Reagan. She is coloring a tiger purple and I ask to help her. She doesn't let me and I do a puppy dog face.

"Okay Hawwy, you colow the gwass gween."

I nodded and saw Karen walk in. "Harry Styles. What are you doing here?" she asked with a smile on her face.

"I wanted to see your beautiful face Karen."

She laughed and so did Steph. "Well, thanks but I'm married."

We all laughed and I got up. Steph finished the last dish and made her way over to me.

"We have some shopping to do. I will see you on Friday."

Karen nodded and we walked out the door. Steph got in the passenger side of the door and I walked to the driver side. I got in and started the car.

"So Harry, where are we going on our honeymoon?"

I smiled at her and she looked at me. "It's a surprise."

"No, please tell me."

"Okay but I just want you to know I did this for you."

She nodded and I grabbed her hand. "I rented an island for us for 2 weeks."

"You rented an island!"

She smiled and I looked at her. "Yes I did."

"Harry! Oh my gosh! That is amazing but isn't that like expensive?"

"You are forgetting that I get paid a ton of money fighting people. It wasn't as expensive as you'd think."

"But oh my gosh this is so cool."

I laugh and lean and press a kiss to her cheek. I pull into the grocery store and park. Steph gets out and I follow her, watching her move in those pants. God she is too damn sexy. She grabs a cart and we walk into the store. She grabs some fruit and some other things, but I am watching the people around us. I place my hands next to hers and I help her push the cart, but all I am doing is blocking the view from anyone else. I think Steph caught on to what I was doing and she laughed.

"I am only doing this because I don't believe in sharing what's mine."

"It's okay. I only want you anyways."

I kiss her cheek and we continue moving around. She tells me to go get a thing of ice cream and I agree. I grab vanilla and make my way back to the isle she's in. I see a young kid talking to her and I have anger boiling in me. He reaches behind her but she pushes him away. I make my way over there and grab his collar.

"That's my wife so I suggest you get your hands away from her before I punch you face into you skull."

He looks so scared and I put him down. He stumbles and runs away. I turn to Steph who is smiling.

"Thank you Harry."

"I just can't leave you alone in these pants anymore," I whisper in her ear.

She giggles and I go back into my position behind her. We finish the shopping and check out. I carry the bags into the car as Steph pushes the cart back into the rack. She gets into the car as I close the trunk. I get in and start the car.

I grab her hand and I drive the short way home. I park in the lot and grab the groceries as Steph unlocks the door. She opens it for me and I place them on the counter in the kitchen. She walks into the kitchen and I go to her and grab her waist. She's on her phone and I kiss her jawline. She puts the phone down and places it on the counter. She places her hands on my shoulders and looks up at me.

“I need you to do something.”

She placed a hand on my cheek and softly moved her thumb against it.

“Anything,” I barely whispered, bringing my head closer to hers.

She grabbed my face in her hands and I looked down at her.

“I want you to dance with me.”

I look down at her and she is smiling. I grab her hand and lead her into the living room. I put on A Thousand Years by Christina Perri. I placed one hand on her waist and held the other hand in my own. She placed her other hand on the base of m neck and placed her head on my chest. I carefully swayed us as I felt her relax. I can’t believe the things she makes me do, but this is one of the few things I actually enjoy. Her being so close to me, me holding her, nothing else in the world matters except her.

(Hey! I will be doing a double update today but the second will be a little shorter. Please VOTE, FOLLOW, and COMMENT!! <3)