Ch. 25

Harry POV

“It’s all or nothing. Think about what you want and get it.” Tom stands across from me and I just focus on his shoes. I shake my arms and move my legs, trying to loosen up.

“He won’t be easy,” I mutter, trying to focus on anything but Steph.

“But you can handle him. He has an asshole ego and you are better than him.”

I stretch out my arms and put on my gloves. I walk back over to Tom and move my arm in circles.

“Let’s go.”

He guides me to the door and I walk out. He follows along with the rest of the people from my gym. I make it into the stadium and the lights blind me. There are so many people at this fight, particularly due to Justin Grim. He was undefeated and is a beast. The place is packed but there is nothing to back down from now.

I have my focus dead set on the ring as I enter, the crowd erupting. I walk in and jump up and down. Justin is called and I ignore every noise. I focus on the man approaching me. He is bald and strong. I can’t hold anything back.

He enters the ring and I turn to the ref. He lays down the rules and I nod slightly. I turn to Justin and the smirk on his face throws me to a level of anxiousness.

“A butterfly. Really mate?”

I realize now that he is trashing me. I grind my teeth and wait for the whistle. The whistle comes and follows by the start bell.

“You are really tense. Relax.”

I throw a punch to his right jaw but he blocks it, hitting my arm as I block my stomach from his throw. I circle him as he stands there.

“Come on, fight.”

I run up to him and punch at his left jaw, only to suffer a blow to the stomach. I back away but never back down. He smacks his right hand into my left jaw and I stumble back.

“Grow up man.”

I stare up at the man and stand straight up. I move my head from side to side, cracking it. He just stands there and stares with a smirk on his face. I move my hands to my chest and take my stance. 

“Ready to fight like a real man Styles?”

I throw a punch to his gut and he stumbles, regaining his balance in seconds. He came at me but I ducked, dodging his punch directed for my left jaw.

“Son of a bitch,” he muttered, moving towards me again.

“You have never fought someone that could dodge an easy throw like that?”

He stares at me, I for once, smirk at him.