Ch. 29

Pic on side ;)

There's a playlist guys!!!

Marry Me- Jason Derulo

Adore You- Miley Cyrus

Faithfully- Journey

Steph POV

I feel myself relaxing as the song comes to an end. I have always loved dancing with him and this time just feels like practice. We are getting married in four days. Four days and then I have Harry for the rest of my life.

I smile and Harry places a kiss to my forehead. He leans his chin on the top of my head and I just relax. I move my arms to be around his neck and he leans down and picks me up. I wrap my legs around him and kiss him. I tangle my hands in his hair and slip my tongue into his mouth. He responds quickly and massages his tongue with mine. I move one of my hands to his cheek and he moves a hand to my waist. He moves me to the couch and lays me down. He moves over me, placing a knee on either side of my waist. He moves a hand to caress my cheek and pulls away, kissing my forehead.

“Is that what you wanted?” he asked, kissing around my face.

“Everything I had hoped.”

He smiled and placed a soft kiss to my lips.

“I love you baby.”

“I love you Haz.”

He lifted me up and sat me on his lap. I pushed his hair back and he smiled up at me.

“You are so beautiful.”

I look into his eyes and smile. I lean down and give him a small kiss. He lifts me up and I laugh. I wrap my arms around his neck and hold onto him. He carries me into the bedroom and lays me down. I look up at him and he smiles.

“I am going to take a shower,” he whispered, pecking my lips.

“Okay.”

“You can always join me.” I laugh at him and he kisses my forehead.

“To save water.”

I laugh again and he pecks my forehead. “Come on baby, please.”

I smile and nod my head. Lucky for me my week is up. I am not telling Harry though. He grabs my hands and stands me up. He wraps an arm around my shoulders and walks me into the bathroom. He closes the door and grabs my waist. He connects our lips and I place a hand on his chest. One of his moves to undo the hair tie in my hair and the other roams up my shirt.

“I want to have you today,” he groaned on my lips. I realize the Harry will soon figure out that I am okay to have sex but I hope he goes gentle. He grabs my bottom lip between his teeth and sucks on it. I open my eyes and see him smirking. I laugh at him and shove his chest.

“Seriously can I make love to you tonight?”

I shrug my shoulders and lift his shirt off his beautiful body. He grabs my waist and pulls me to him, feeling him grow against me.

“I need you baby.”

I kiss him and he grabs the bottom of my shirt, lifting it over my head. He grabs my face in his large hands and kisses me again. He backs me up and I hit the bathroom door. I hold his waist and he separates my legs with his knee. He moves his knee up between my leg and starts to rub circles on my sensitive place. My yoga pants are thin and they let me feel every bone in his knee against me. I whimper when he digs harder into me.

“Harry, please stop. It hurts.”

I open my eyes and see him petrified. He lets go of my face and backs away. I try to grab his hands but it collides with wall, smashing the dry wall. I jump and he stands away from me, his back facing me. His breathing is heavy and I know what is running through his mind. I carefully walk over to him, trying not to let my bare feet come in contact with the bits of drywall on the ground. I place a hand on his broad shoulder and stand behind him. I wrap my other arm around his waist and I kiss his other shoulder.