Epilouge

Steph POV

I hear Darcy crying and I turn to see Harry on the edge of the bed, gently rocking her in his arms. He was softly singing Isn’t She Lovely and I smile. I watch his back muscles move and I just want to move to be with them, but this is the 5th time this week she’s been up crying. I lay back in the bed and listen to his voice. I find it soothing and Darcy’s crying is seizing. Harry stands and places a soft kiss to her forehead.

He extends his arms and places her in the crib we put in our room. He walks back to the bed and crawls in. He wraps his arms around me and I turn to face him.

“Finally asleep,” he whispered. I kissed him quickly and he smiled.

“Thank you.”

“Anything for you baby.”

I smile and cuddle into his arms. I drift off into sleep and he continues to place soft kisses to my face.

(5 years later)

“Gwandma! Gwandpa!”

Darcy runs into Karen’s house and Karen immediately picks her up. We just moved back to Wisconsin and Darcy has been to Karen’s almost every day since.

I laugh and Harry grabs my hand. “She is such her father.”

He laughs and kisses my cheek. “Everything about her love is yours Steph.” I smile and we walk into the house.

“Hey little girl,” Papa whispers.

I give him a soft hug and he gives my a kiss on the cheek.

“Darcy come here!”

I hear her running to me and then she sees Papa. She smiles and walks to Papa, gently hugging his legs.

“She’s too big,” he says. I laugh and nod. I walk with Harry into the kitchen and I’m greeted by Jeff.

“Hey Steph!”

He wrapped his arms around me in a bone crushing hug and I laugh.

“Hello.”

He lets me go and kisses my forehead. I walk to Karen and hug her too.

“I have barely seen my grad-daughter. Now where is she.”

I hear a fit of giggles and see Jeff scooped her into his arms, tickling her.

“Jeff,” I laugh. I see Reagan come around the corner and she smiles.

“Hi Steph,” she says. I give her a hug and she smiles. She’s 8 now and very tall. She looks exactly like Jeff it’s unbelievable.

“Is Danny and Natalie coming?”

“Natalie had to work and Danny had to take care of the baby.”

I nod and Darcy walks to me, her brown curls everywhere. “Gwandpa messed up my haiw.”

I laugh and pick her up. “It’s okay.”

“Darcy do you want me to go brush your hair?” Reagan asked. She nodded and I set her down. Reagan took Darcy upstairs and I turned to Karen. We talked for a while and I asked if she could watch Darcy for a while. I wanted to do something with Harry. She nodded and I walked to the living room. I asked Harry to come with me and he nodded, standing up and walking over to me.

“What’s up baby?” he asked. He kissed my cheek and I grabbed his hand.

“Come with me.”

I led him out of the house and we walked to the pond. I sat on the rock I promised myself to Harry to and looked up at him. He grabbed my hands in his and smiled down at me.

“What’s up?”

I smiled up at him and stood up. I grabbed one of his hands and opened it, placing it on my stomach.

“I’m pregnant.”

His eyes lit up and he smiled. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I leaned down and kissed him.

“Baby number two,” he whispered.

I smile and he places me down.

“That’s amazing Steph!” He kissed me again and rubbed his thumbs on my stomach.

He pulled away and grabbed my hand. We walked back to the house and told everyone. Everyone was really happy and so was Darcy, as soon as I explained to her that she was going to be a big sister. She started to jump around and I laughed.

Harry wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek.

“That baby is the luckiest baby in the world because they have you as a mom.”

I smile and kiss him quickly. This is exactly what I want right now.

(1 year later)

Sydney Joy.

Our newest addition.

Harry was thrilled to find out he had another little girl because he loves to spoil the girls. Sydney is only three months old but I can already tell she has my hair and Harry’s eyes.

She opened her eyes earlier today and they were a bright green color. I sit out on the porch, holding her in my arms, watching Darcy and Harry play on the play set in the yard. We finally had our perfect family.

Through the bad and the good, we are together and happy.

(I made one lovelies!!! I hope you loved this!!!)