Ch. 33

Steph POV

I tangled my fingers in his hair and he walked to the bedroom. I kicked my shoes off and his hand moved to my shoulders. I was laid on the bed and my shirt was torn off my body. I ripped Harry’s off and he climbed onto me, me falling back onto the bed, my feet dangling off the edge.

He caressed my left cheek and kissed me. I kissed him back, trailing my fingers down to his pants. I undid his pants button and he moved his hands down to help me remove the clingy material. After we got his pants down, he climbed off me and slowly pulled mine down. The heat was rising and I knew this was going to be the rest of my day.

He kissed up the sides of my legs and came to my panties. He placed kisses to the line and hooked his finger in them. He pulled them down agonizingly slow. After they were removed, he parted my legs and kissed my clit. I gasped as his tongue started to slip in and out and I fisted his curls. He finished kissing me and moved up to face me again.

He leaned down and kissed me, my touch immediately darting to his boxers. I pulled them down as he unclipped my bra. Both articles were thrown across the room and Harry lifted me up. He placed my head on the pillows and hovered over me. He smiled down at me and kissed my forehead.

“I love you baby,” he whispered, pecking my lips, letting me feel him brush my entrance.

“I love you Harry.”

He wrapped his arms under me and rested his hands under my head, slowly pushing himself into me. He moved in and out, a little faster than our normal love making sessions. He placed his head in my neck, kissing on the exposed flesh. I had my arms wrapped tightly around his neck, using him to shield me from the rest of the room. I was panting, feeling Harry’s movements as pleasurable. I placed a hand on the back of his head as he joined me in our heavy breathing.

“Don’t cum yet,” he whispered. I shyly nodded as he made his movements slower. He raised his head and kissed me. He left it to linger on my lips and gripped my head to move it closer to his. His pace soon sped after a while and I pulled away from the kiss, a whimper escaping my lips. One of his thrusts went really hard and it pounded inside of me. A tear escaped my eyes and Harry stopped immediately.

“Shit, baby, what’s wrong?” he pulled out of me and brought me onto his lap. I am so sore right now that I don’t think I can continue.

“It hurts Harry, that last thrust hurt.”

I silently whimpered and he rubbed my naked back. He kissed my shoulder and a tear rolled onto his shoulder.

“No, baby. Please don’t cry. I didn’t mean to.”

“I know, I am just so sore.”

I relaxed as he continued to kiss me, taking away the pain.

“Do you want to stop or do you want to relax?”

I stayed silent and relaxed for a couple seconds. “We can continue but please go slow.”

I pulled away and he kissed me. “Anything baby.”