Ch. 17

Steph POV

I have never felt more of a release. I am getting this big ass cast off my leg finally after three weeks. They use their tool and saw it off. I get finally feel free. They asked if I wanted to keep it but I said no. I stay sitting and they carefully help me stand.

"Now Steph, I am going to need to place you in physical therapy. Do you wish to do that in America?"

I nodded, considering I have been in Paris for a month. Most of the people here speak some English, but a doctor in the hospital is fluent so I have him. He grabs my hands and lifts me up. I carefully put some pressure on my right leg and feel a little pain.

"Now you will feel a little pain but that's normal. Let's try a little walking."

I nod and look up at Mike. Harry doesn't like him at all but I think he is nice. He smiles and I look at the floor. He tightly holds my hands and I remember that he likes me. Harry was furious when he was told he couldn't come in here with me, he is afraid I will leave him for Mike. Which won't happen.

"You are doing excellent! What do you say we celebrate. Can I take you out for dinner?"

I blush as he pushes a piece of my hair back behind my ear. "I can't. I have a boyfriend."

He stepped closer, holding my hands tighter. "He is bad for you. I want you and I can make you feel better than he ever will. I like you. A lot. Please give me a chance."

I look at him, his leading dark brown eyes look into mine. I shake my head and look at the ground. "I can't."

He let go of my hands and grabbed my face, pulling it up and looking into my eyes.

"He doesn't have to know. We can run away together. I feel connected to you in some way, just ple-"

"What the fuck are you doing with my girlfriend!" Harry yelled, crashing through the doors. Mike let go of me and I fell to the ground. Harry grabbed Mike's collar and put his arm in the air.

"Harry!" I yelled. I saw Mike smirk up at him. Harry slowed his breathing down and put his hand down.

"You were warned you bastard! I told you to never go near her. She's MINE!"

I had tears streaming down my face at his actions. He wasn't being violet but his voice scared me. When Harry is mad, he is a full blown mad man. I slide on the floor and go against the wall. I bring my knees up to my chest as Harry yells at Mike. I start to shake, hearing a few swears being thrown.

"You are a fucking bloodless dick! She is worth more than what you treat her. You broke her."

"But I love her. There is nothing in my life that means so much to me than her. If you think you are going to take her away, well news for you, you will have to kill me before you get her."

I feel my heart flutter as he continues to yell at Mike. They stop and Harry comes over to where I am crouched on the floor. He bends down and I look up at him. He smiles and wipes my tears.

"Your mine, got it?"

I laugh and he smiles eve bigger.

"Got it."

Over the past weeks, Harry has ever left my side and shows me how much he loves me. Even though he cheated, I still love him like I did before we had our... little break. I don't think I can love anyone more than Harry loves me. He loves me so much he is willing to go through great lengths for me. He promised me he would never drink or hurt me again and I hope he stays true to that.

"Come on, let's go home and pack."

He stood up and grabbed my hands, pulling me to my feet. He smiled down at me and kissed my lips softly. He looked so young right now, his hair in ringlets, not pulled up, a beanie, and a hoodie. I place my hands on his cheeks and pull him back down for another kiss. He laughs and kisses me. I wrap my arms around his neck and his go around my waist. He lifted me up and spun me around. I laughed and he placed me down and swayed us.

"I love you," he said, placing a kiss to my forehead.

I looked into his eyes and pecked his lips. "I love you too."

He smiled and we walked out to the front desk. Harry signed a bunch of papers and I saw Mike approaching us. I moved closer to Harry and he looked back. He scowled at Mike and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. I laughed as Harry stuck his middle finger at him and joined my laughter. He finished the last paper and handed them to the lady.

"Let's leave."

I grab his hand and we walked out of the hospital. We reached the car and got in and drove to the hotel. We got there and went up to the top floor. I walk in and begin making my way to the room. I reach the door but I feel myself being lifted up bridal-style.

"Harry," I giggle as he kisses around my face.

"Can I show you how much I love you on this last day in Paris? We have only done it once."

I smile and he places me down on the bed. He moves his head up and kisses my forehead.

I pull his head down and place my lips on his. I kiss him and he deepens it. We kiss for a while and I pull away breathless.

"Make love to me Haz."

He smiles and flips us over so I am on top.

"Take all of you clothes off. Now!" He says with a smile. I laugh and kiss him again. He sits us up and I remove his shirt. He takes mine off too and stands up, lifting me up with him. He sets me down and takes off my pants. I unbuckle his and we are both left in our underwear. I back away from him and look at his concerned eyes. I smirk and let my hair out of my bun. I shake my hair and some falls in front of me.

"What are you trying to do baby?" he asks, trying to come closer.

"No Harry. This is part of your punishment."

His eyes darken and I smile. I turn around and bend over, picking up a piece of rope I had in my bag. I turn around and see Harry's manhood in dying need of a release. I walk back over to him and walk behind him.

"I need you baby," he gasped. I smiled and grabbed a hand. I grabbed his other and and tied them together at the wrists.

"You're killing me baby. I need to touch you." I smile and walk back in front of him. He walks closer and I shake my hand in front of him.

"No Harry. Be a good boy."

He licked his lips and I smiled, placing my hands behind my back. I undid my black lace bra and let it fall to the floor. Harry squirmed as I pushed his chest and forced him to sit on the bed. He was huge and I smiled, me being the cause of that makes me feel good. I sat on his lap and rolled my hips against his.

"Please," he begged, but I got off his lap. I moved my hands to the waistband of his boxers and pulled them down. He sprung free and my insides burned. I miss the feeling of us being connected.

"I don't know how much longer I can take of this," he breathed.

"Shh, just wait. I want to try something."

He looked at me and I smiled. I walk back and pulled down my panties. I stepped out of them. I walked back over and climbed back onto Harry's lap. I kissed his forehead and cupped one cheek with my hand. My other hand grabbed his shaft and he moaned. I placed him at my entrance and slowly pushed him into me. I gasped at the unfamiliar feeling of being on top. I didn't move yet, but rather reached around Harry, who was kissing my neck, and undid his hands. He immediately wrapped one arm around my waist and placed his other hand on my cheek.

"Let me help you," he whispered against my lips, placing delicate kisses to them. He placed both his hands on my waist and helped me pull out. I placed my hands on his broad shoulders and I moved back down, rolling my hips on his. Harry started to kiss my neck and I wrapped my arm around his neck, placing a hand on the back of his head.

I continued to try my new position and worked really well on it. Harry traveled his lips on my chest and gripped my breast in his hand. He sucked on my nipple and I gasped. I rolled my hips continuously as he swirled his tongue across my nipple. He did the same to my other one and I literally felt my walls collapsing.

"Harry," I breathed as he bit down on my sensitive nub. He licked my breasts and I felt pleasure coursing through my body.

He kissed up to my neck and traveled down my jaw. I moaned again and Harry laid down, holding me close to him. I kept moving my hips, reaching my high through every thrust. I placed my lips on Harry's and kissed him. Both of his arms are wrapped around me.

He released his warm liquid into me and I fell onto him breathless.

"That was amazing," he said in breaths, "but I want to make love to you now."

He sat up and I carefully pulled off his shaft. He held me to him and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He pulled down the white sheets and laid me down. He stared down at me for a second before climbing on top of me and hovering over me. He covered us with the sheets and pulled me close to his body.

"I love you so much. I just love you and want to be with you forever," he whispered.

I smile and kiss his neck. "Why don't you?"

He pulled back and I looked at him and smiled. "I love you and I want to be with you forever. As long as you never drink or do anything to hurt me again."

He smiled and leaned down and kissed my lips, deepening it. He grabbed my hands and played with the ring on my left hand. He removed it and placed it on the table next to the bed.

"I want you to be with me forever. Do you promise?" I ask. He looks down at me, green eyes sparkling. He gets out of the bed, kissing my forehead, and pulling on his boxers. He walked to the suitcases and grabbed something. He knelt down next to me on the bed and I turned to face him.

"I promise. And I want to do that this way. With a new ring. Steph, I love you and I promise I will be there for you through everything and never hurt you again. Baby girl, will you please do me the honors of marrying me?"

I look at him and caress his cheek. "Yes."

He smiles and grabs my hand, placing the ring on my finger. He threw the box behind him, stripped off his boxers and I laugh. He climbed back on top of me and kissed me. He kept it innocent and placed himself inside of me. He slowly moved in and out of me at a slow pace. He kept his lips on mine the whole time and I finally felt happy. My stomach filled with butterflies and Harry wrapped his arms under me, shielding me from the rest of the room.

"I love you and I promise to never leave your side."

I move his curls away from his eyes and he kissed my nose. "Don't let me go Harry."

He smiled and kept moving his hips into me. He kissed my face and I closed my eyes. I never had a sense of such protection and love until Harry. He starts to move a little faster and I reach my high. He releases once again and falls onto me. He drops his head into my neck and kissed my sweet spot, but never sucking on it. Even by doing that I still get butterflies in my stomach.

I wrap my legs around his waist and he kisses up my jaw and kisses my lips. He moves and sits up, holding my body to him. He wraps his legs under me and kisses me, massaging my tongue with his.

"You are mine," he said between small pecks on my lips. He pecked around my face and I laughed.

"I know."

"And I'm yours. You are the only one who can have me. And you aren't allowed to have anyone but me."

I smile and he lays me down softly. He pulled out of me and laid next to me. I pull my hand up and look at my new ring. It has a huge diamond on the silver band and several small diamonds around it. It looks like it must have cost a fortune.

"Do you like it?" he asked. I looked up and smiled.

"I love it."

"Good, because I want you to show it off and tell everyone you're taken. By me."

I laugh and he kissed my forehead. "I am serious. You are mine. You belong to me and I am not letting anyone hurt you."

"I love you," I said, shifting us so I was on top of him. I kissed his lips and he wrapped his arms around me. He moved his lips against mine, but we never deepened it. My hair fell around us and the only thing that seemed to matter was the boy I was kissing.

He pushed my hair back and I leaned my elbows against the bed beside his head.

"You are everything to me Haz," I whispered on his lips.

"You are the only thing I care about."

(The new update! Yay! I hope you enjoy and please VOTE, FOLLOW, and COMMENT!!! Thank you and I love you all!! <3)