Ch. 30

Steph POV

Harry keeps his arms wrapped around me as I sit on his lap. I can’t believe he was abused and did those things to himself. I have never felt the pain of another before now. I feel his pain because we are one. We are a bond never to be broken because we have love. A love that everyone wants.

“When was the last time you hurt yourself?”

“When you were with Liam.”

A tear rolled down my cheek and I moved back. I looked his face and he moved his hands up and wiped my tears. I grabbed his forearms and held them. He looked at me and I moved his arms down in front of me. I glanced at his arms and saw faint scars. There were a few small lines from the previous week but other than that he was healed. He kisses my forehead and I brought his arm up and kissed each line.

“Please don’t hurt yourself.”

“I won’t baby.”

He pulled me in for another hug and I just stayed there, silently crying.

“Steph, please stop crying.”

But I couldn’t. I just love him so much and it hurts to know that he did that to himself. He starts to pull away and he laid me down. He pulled the covers over us and he tightly held my body.

“Baby, it’s okay.”

He kisses the tears away, distracting me with his soft touch.

“Please baby. I am better now.”

He moved a hand under my face and wiped the tears away. He placed a kiss to my salty, tear soaked lips and I felt a little better. I started to calm down, Harry continuing to brush the tears away.

“It’s okay. I understand, shh, it’s alright.”

I wrap a leg over one of his and hold him close. He places a head on my shoulder and I wrap one arm around his waist and the other is on his chest. He whispers how much he loves me in my ear, trying to calm me down, but I already am. I just love listening to his British accent and raspy voice in my ears.

“You’re everything to me. I am fine. You helped me stopped.”

I smiled and he moved so our foreheads were touching. I opened my eyes and he smiled.

“You know your voice is super sexy at night.”

He laughed and I smiled. I kissed me and grabbed my right cheek in his hand.

“I thought you were upset?”

“I was but your voice is super hot and it took it all away.”

He laugh and pulled me on top of him. “Baby your freezing.”

“Well we never took our shower together so…”

He immediately picked me up and carried me over his shoulder, into the bathroom. He set me down and turned the water on. I laugh as he tripped over a towel and he swore. I grabbed his hands and he walked to me, kicking the towel to the side.

He placed his hands at the end of my shirt and pulled it over my head. I pulled his pants down and he did the same to me, but slowly. He kissed down my stomach and legs and kissed my waist line. He stood up and hooked his thumbs into my panties. He bent my head to the side and kissed my neck. He left soft, succulent kisses to my neck and collarbones. He let go of my panties and placed a hand on my cheek and one on my side, right on my ribs. He started to trail kisses along my jawline and I felt my stomach fill with butterflies. My hands were placed on his abs, his perfectly chiseled abs, as he continued moving his lips around my jaw. He let go of my cheek and reached both arms back, unclasping the strapless blue lace bra I was wearing. It fell to the floor and he grabbed my waist, smashing our lips together in a forceful kiss. He grabbed my hands and guided me to his boxers.