Ch.5

Steph POV

I kept my focus on the strawberries as I cut each one in half, making sure not to cut my finger. As I was nearly finished, I felt an arm wrap around my waist and the other pulling the hair out of my face back. He placed kissed on my neck and I couldn’t help but moan. He set chills through my body and was the only one who can have me. He started to move his hand up and cupped my breast. I gasped and he released. He wrapped both arms around my waist and continued kissing up my jawline.

“Do you want to eat breakfast, or continue this?” he deeply asked in my ear, grabbing my earlobe between his teeth.

I tried making nothing of it and continued cutting strawberries, a smirk forming on my lips. He tightened his hold around my waist and I smiled.

“You won’t have your way for long,” he whispered, sending chills down my spine. He let go and I was too stunned to even move. I slowly began cutting the last strawberry and Harry walked over with the plate of pancakes. I placed strawberries on the plates and he grabbed his in one hand and my hand in the other. He led us to the table and I sat next to him.

I noticed Harry’s stare was blank. I placed my fork down and grabbed his face in my hands, standing to be in front of him.

“What’s wrong baby?” I ask, him looking down.

“Nothing, I just am not hungry.”

“Oh okay. Do you want a movie day?”

“Sure because that means I get to spend more time with my lovely girl.”

I blushed and he pulled me onto his lap. I straddled his waist and he lifted me up. He carried us to the bedroom, leaving our food behind.

He placed me down and wrapped his arms around my waist. He leaned down and kissed my lips, leaving a lingering innocent kiss to them. I pulled away and out of his grip

“I am going to run to the store and get some ice cream okay?” I told him.

He stuck his bottom lip out and I kissed it quickly. “Fine, but hurry back.”

I walked out of the room but not a second later I hear him whining.

“Please come give me a kiss.”

I turned and saw a smile on his face. I smiled and walked over to him and pecked his lips.

“I will be right back.”

I walked out of the room and grabbed my phone and keys. I walked out of the house and into the streets to Karen’s. I had to get my car quickly and then I would be on my way to the store. I passed the pond on my way and smiled, remembering last night. I kept walking and saw the houses start to appear.

But not a second after I saw the houses, my vision went black and I went unconscious.