Ch. 35

( Same for this chapter, Harry is Bold and Steph is regular.)

I pull Steph onto my lap while we drive to the reception hall. I have not once let her hand go because I am not letting it go the rest of the night. She places a kiss to my cheek and buries her head in my neck.

“I love you Harry.”

I turn my head and kiss her nose. “I love you more Stephanie Styles.”

She smiled and pecked my lips. She moved off my lap and leaned her head on my shoulder.

“We are leaving tonight for the island.”

She nodded and squeezed my hand. I was already hard from her so this night was going to be amazing. I just can’t believe I am married. This is amazing. I already feel so happy but I never knew that having one person would be this great. She is the only thing I ever want.

Harry holds my hand and brings it to his mouth. He leaves a kiss to my fingers and sets it on his lap.

“You know, we get to dance again today?” I said.

He laughed. “Great, I am going to look like an idiot.”

“Don’t worry. I will be right there.”

He undid our fingers and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. He pulled me closer to him and kissed my temple.

“And I will always be by your side, protecting you from everything.”

I sigh and relax at his words. I know what he tells me is true. I have never been so sure about anything in my whole life.

We pull into the hall and Harry gets out first. He grabs my hands and I step out. He gives me a hug and I happily return it.

“You have made me the happiest man alive.”

I smile and rub his back. He kisses my forehead and grabs my cheek in his hand.

“I love you.”

He stares down at me and I smile. “I love you too Haz.”

He gently kisses me and I grab his hand in mine.

“Get your asses in here now!” I hear Karen yell.

We both start laughing and pull away. He grabs my hand and we walk into the hall. We are announced over a microphone as Mr. and Mrs. Styles and that puts a smile on my face. We walk in and say hello to people around, mostly friends and family. Harry never leaves my side and always has his hand on me.

We make our way to the dinner table and sit down. I basically just sit and stare at Steph.