Ch.7

Steph POV

I stayed the rest of the night with Karen, Jeff, and Harry. Reagan went to bed shortly after we arrived and we decided to stay for a while. We are currently talking about stupid things, considering Karen and Jeff were a little tipsy. It was funny to watch them though.

It was almost midnight and I told Harry we should leave. He agreed and we said goodbye to my parents. We headed out the door and Harry gave me a piggyback to our apartment. We reached the door and he set me down. He unlocked it and picked me up. He walked me to the bedroom and set me down on the soft bed. He started to kiss up my neck and around my ear. I giggled when he started to suck on my earlobe. He moved to gently pick me up so I was straddling his lap.

“Do you want a bath?” he asked in between kisses on my jaw. I grabbed his face and placed my forehead on his.

“Only if you’ll join me.”

I opened my eyes and met Harry’s. “It would be an honor.”

I smiled and placed a lingering kiss to his lips. He lifted me up and carried me to the bathroom. He set me down on the soft rug and wrapped his arms around my waist. I looked up at him and his soft green eyes made me nearly melt. My hands found their way up to his hair and I pushed some of it back.

“You have no idea how scared I was,” he whispered. I pulled his head down and wrapped my arms around his neck. He responded by wrapping his arms around me tightly.

“I love you Harry, please don’t forget that.”

“I love you more than you could even know baby girl.”

I knew his words were true and I felt nothing but love from this boy. He pulled back and kissed my forehead. I started to undo his buttons on his shirt and he stared at me the whole time. I removed his shirt and he walked over and turned the water on. I lifted off my shirt and I was left in my tank top and yoga pants. Harry walked back over and grabbed my hands.

“I am so sorry baby, this should have never happened.”

“I am fine baby. Please don’t blame this on yourself.”

“But I didn’t protect you. And you got hurt.”

“Yes but I am also alive and they aren’t here anymore. I finally have you with nothing in our way.”

His sad face turned into a smile and I pecked his lips. He started to lift up my tank top and got it off, but that was when I saw the color drain from his face. I forgot that my stomach was purple and had cuts all over it. He carefully trailed his fingers over the cuts and he bent down. He kissed all around and I felt goosebumps form on my skin. He placed his hands on my hipbones and kept moving his gentle lips around my stomach.

“I didn’t know it was this bad,” he whispered.