Ch. 27

Steph POV

My phone starts ringing and I get up to answer it. I grab it off the table and lay back down next to Harry.

S: Hello

K: Steph! Lady you need to get over here!

S: Why is something wrong?!

K: No we have an important thing to do.

S: Um, okay.

I hung up the phone and got up, only to be pulled back into a rock hard stomach.

“Harry, Karen needs me at her house.”

“But you are mine.”

I look up at him. “Harry, she’s my mom.”

“But you are going to be my wife,” he said, sticking out his bottom lip.

I laughed and shoved him gently, climbing off the bed. I heard him running after me and I started to run. I got to the end of the hallway, only to be picked up off the ground.

“You, my dear, are going to come home before 10 or I am sending a search party.”

I laughed and pecked his lips. He set me down and I gave him a hug.

“I promise I will be home before then.”

He pulled back and I kissed him. I let go of the hug and grabbed my phone and keys. I walked to the door and kissed his cheek one last time. He blushed and I walked out, him closing the door behind me. I walked to my car and drove to Karen’s. I parked and got out, Reagan running at me from the front door.

“Hey little lady,” I said, picking her up. She gave me a hug and I walked over to Karen who was at the door.

“We have a very important shopping trip we need to do.”

I smiled and realized what was going on.

A wedding dress.

I put Reagan down and she grabs my hand. “Do you want to come with us Reagan?”

She bobbed her head up and down quickly and Karen and I laughed.

“Let’s leave.”

We walked to Karen’s SUV and I buckled Reagan in the back. I got to the front seat and closed the door. We pulled out of the driveway and made our way to the bridal shop.

Karen and I talked about the wedding plans and told her that Harry planned everything, with a planner I assume. We talked about everything in the fifteen minutes it took us to get to the best bridal store. I got out and unbuckled Reagan. I set her down and she walked to Karen, grabbing her hand. I followed them and Karen told the lady at the front desk our name. She smiled and took us to a private room in the back.