Ch. 32

Pic on the side :)

Steph POV

I finish my tea as Harry and I talk. We mostly just talked about the course I have to take but he had to bring up the people in my class.

“I swear to God, if any guys even come close to you, I will kill them.”

“Harry, stop. You have no need to kill them. I don’t need them. I have you.”

I smile and Harry kisses my temple, taking the mug out of my hand and walking out of the room. I bring the daisies up to my nose and smell them. These have always been my favorite flowers ever since I was a little girl. Harry comes back and we cuddle for the rest of the day, eventually watching soo many movies that we fall asleep.

I wake up alone and hear Harry in the kitchen. I get out of the bed and make my way to the bathroom. I close the door and strip down for a shower. I wrap my hair up into a bun and turn the shower on and step in, letting the hot water sooth my muscles. I quickly wash my hair and body and turn the shower off. I wrap a towel around my body and step out. I grab my old clothes and walk to the closet, clutching the towel to my body.

“Well, looks like I didn’t get an invitation.”

I turned and saw Harry standing against the doorframe with a smile on his face. He has his hair pushed back and in jeans. No shirt, just his black jeans.

“You pervert.”

He laughed and walked over to me. I shoved his chest and smiled. He wrapped his arms around me and trapped me in his big arms.

“Harry, I need some clothes.”

“No you don’t,” I looked up at him he pressed a quick peck to my lips.

“Stop, I need some clothes.”

He sighed and I smiled at his defeat. “You have 2 minutes or I am coming to get you.”

I smiled and he walked out. I closed the door and locked it. I quickly rummaged through the drawers, trying to find my black set of panties. I grabbed them and slipped them on. I grabbed my jeans and put them on. I slipped on n of Harry’s plaid shirts and walked out. Harry was standing right outside the door and I walked up to him.

“Hey baby,” he whispered, pulling my waist to his, letting me feel his growing bulge in his pants. I placed my hands on his shoulders and leaned up on my tiptoes and kissed him. He swiped my bottom lip and took it between his teeth. He sucked on it before slipping his tongue into my mouth.

“You look so fucking sexy in my clothes,” he whispered on my lips. I giggled and pecked his lips. I pulled away from his grasp, only to be pulled back and my chest hitting his torso.

“I didn’t say you could go anywhere.”