Chapter 3 - Warning

Airi pov:

"So where do you want the Guild tattoo?" Mirajane asked me as she held up the stamp.

I had chosen a dark red color for the tattoo similar to Natsu's. After all, my Zanpakuto's ability was fire too so its only right if I have the tattoo representing the color of fire. But I hadn't decided where to get the tattoo. I had seen many other people having the tattoo on their arms; besides that, Lucy had it on the back of her hand, Gray had it on his chest, Elfman had it on the side of his neck and so on. But I was yet to decide.

I pressed my lips into a thin line in thought. After giving it a few more minutes of thinking, I looked at Mirajane with a smile. "I think I'll have it above my left collar bone." I said pulling my hair out of the way. I usually preferred to wear off shoulder clothes and with that, the tattoo would be visible.

Mirajane smile and stamped the tattoo onto my skin. When she was done, I walked to the mirror on the other side of the room and looked at the tattoo. I had to say, it looked pretty good on me. I smiled as I looked at my reflection before turning back to face the others.

"Ah I'm sorry I'm late!" We all looked at the entrance when we heard a voice. I saw a girl with long blue hair tied up in two ponytails bending forward panting.

"Honestly Wendy! You should have woken up when I told you! Instead, you ignored me and now you're late!" There was another cat with her....a flying one. But she had white fur and wore a pink one piece dress.

"You're just in time, Wendy, Carla! C'mon and meet Airi!" At the mention of my name, they looked up. I gave a small wave and the girl smiled as she jogged up to me.

"Hi!! My name is Wendy Marvell! I'm the Sky Dragon Slayer. Its nice to meet you!" She bowed deeply with a slight blush and I returned the gesture with a bow of my head.

"Hmph! You should at least return a full bow while being introduced to someone." The cat complained while crossing her arms and looking away. Well, wasn't she a picky one?

"Carla! You cant say something like that! It sounds rude!" Wendy said flustered but I just smiled.

"Its alright, Wendy. What she said is right....but I cant bend that far at the moment. I've got some pretty bad injuries and I've woken up after being unconscious for more than a week." When I said that, both Wendy and her cat Carla looked at me surprised.

"Oh, so you're the one Natsu saved! You were unconscious in the forest and there was so much blood...." Wendy shuddered probably remembering how I looked that time.

Well, I couldn't really blame her for reacting like that. Seeing such a gore thing must have really felt uncomfortable.

"Yeah, I'm the one Natsu saved and now I joined the Guild. My name is Airi Kurosaki and my Mage power is fire." I introduced myself properly and Wendy smiled.

"That's awesome! We have another fire user like Natsu and Romeo!" She chimed.

"Airi?" We all looked up at the Master, Makarov, when he called me cutting our introductions short. I walked to him and stood in front of him waiting for him to speak.

"Where do you plan to live? Now that you have joined our Guild and have decided to stay in Magnolia, do you have any place in mind where you would want to stay? Do you even have any money on you?" He asked.

I had no idea of this town so I obviously didn't know where I would be staying. As for money, I probably had a few thousand yen in the small pouch I usually carried with me but I doubt they had the same currency here. Where was that pouch anyway?