Chapter 25 - True Comrades

Okay! Sting kun won the poll! Finally ^^' I was undecided about who to chose as Airi chan's romantic interest and thanks to everyone's polling, it has been finally decided to go with Sting kun! Yay! :D

Happy reading!

P.S. Listening to Bleach OST B13A while writing this :D Its so awesome!!! Gives me goosebumps....o.o

~~~~~~~~~~

Airi pov:

This was bad. Really bad. Just when I thought the fighting was over, the possible danger that everyone was in had ended, an Arrancar turns up.

If it was a regular hollow or even a menos or adjucas, I wouldn't have been very worried. But Arrancar were dangerous. They were powerful, sadistic and deadly. If I had to kill one of them - that's right, defeating them meant killing them – I would have to go all out. And going all out meant extreme damage.

This guy wasn't one to consider lightly. I had never seen him before, even when Ichigo nii and I had gone to Heuco Mundo to save Hime chan. We had fought lower level Arrancars, the Executers and even few of the Espada. But this guy wasn't like those guys. He was at a level I don't remember fighting before. He was even stronger than Ulquiorra as I remember him to be during that dreadful fight!

Who was he? And what did he want here?

"Yohoooo!! I cant believe the pink haired b***** stuff actually worked! I guess Szayel wasn't as useless as I thought he was!" The Arrancar chuckled mostly to himself as he looked around Crocus from where he stood in the sky.

"Who is that guy??" Lector mumbled. He didn't hesitate to climb over from Sting to me and rest on my shoulder.

I clenched my free hand and picked up Lector by his shirt. He didn't seem to like the way I was manhandling him and he struggled. I pushed him into Sting's arms and looked into Sting's eyes.

"Sting, you and Rogue get out of here with your Exceeds. Make sure everyone leaves this town including the other mages. I want you guys to get as far away as possible because I cant ensure that this town is still going to exist by the time I'm done fighting this guy."

All four of them widened their eyes at what I said. Well duh, how would anyone believe what I said? A dragon couldn't destroy Crocus in one battle so how could I? What I said was true though. They hadn't seen me fight for real.

When we had fought the Arrancars in the fake Karakura town, it had left more than half of the place in dust. Crocus wasn't even half the size of Karakura town so just imagine what would happen here. Then again, there was only one Arrancar now. But better safe than sorry, right?

"No! We cant leave you by yourself! You helped us defeat the dragons so now we're going to help you!" Rogue refused to budge.

"This isn't a fight you can win, let alone survive in! Please, you have to understand! You must get away from here!" I begged, eying the Arrancar who had now stepped out of the Gargant a fully and was taking his time looking around.

"But...."

I sighed. They didn't want to leave, did they?

"Alright. If you want to help me, I need you to make sure I'm not distracted. I cant afford to hurt any regular people so I want you to inform everyone to take all of them to safety. As for the four of you, I have a very important request. Please....you have to find Hanataro and keep him safe. He cant fight someone with this level of power. Will you protect our comrades, Sting, Rogue?"

My eyes were boring into theirs. I don't know how they felt having to look at my hollowfication for so long and with such intensity. But when I said the words 'our comrades', some sort of pride came into their eyes.