Epilogue

Airi pov:

"I love you, Sting."

"And I love you, Airi!"

"You may now kiss the bride!" The priest himself seemed to be quite excited about this wedding.

My returned caused quite an uproar including celebrations with lots of beer, foods to eat, appreciation for mine and Yuzu chan's cooking as well as a trip to an amusement park. Master Makarov welcomed me and Hanataro with open arms just as he had done so the first time I arrived in this world.

Just as promised, Sting had got the help of all of his Guild members to arrange for the wedding. It was held in the church in Magnolia and attended by every single member from both Guilds. Lucy and Wendy helped me pick out a wedding dress as well as the wedding rings and somehow I feel that they were even more ecstatic about the celebration than I was.

Lucy was my maid of honor and Natsu was Sting's best man. After we had announced the whole thing, Sting and I would not stop receiving teased from every possible person around us. I took it well, blushing and just going along with the way they rubbed the celebration in my face. As for Sting, he had turned into a steam cooker. He would turn bright red at any comment, look away completely flustered. Just as I described him, I was almost sure I could see steam escaping from his ears every time he got flustered.

The only person who saved him all the time were Rogue and Lector. Because of his size, Lector couldn't do much but when Rogue glared at anyone who made Sting uncomfortable, they would stop teasing him and walk away snickering.

I have to admit, I had my own share of fun teasing him too.

"Oi oi! Look at Sting!! He's as red as a tomato again!!" Natsu was snickering while standing just next to the altar.

"He liiiiiiikes herrrrr....." Happy gave a smug smile while covering his mouth with one paw.

"Sting and Airi sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Natsu sang, earning a few followers who completed the song with him.

I raised a brow at him as he burst into laughter though most of the others besides the people who had joined up with him gave exasperated sighs. How typical Natsu, right?

Shaking my head, I looked back at Sting and giggled. He was still bright red and was looking at the floor. He was squirming in place feeling very uncomfortable with all the commotion happening around us. I knew that he didn't do well in crowds when they were supporting him and teasing him. After all, the only thing he was used to doing in front of so many people was show off his Dragon Slayer power. He wasn't used to being so friendly.

"Sting san? You're supposed to kiss the bride now." The priest said, reminding him that we still had to complete the wedding with the kiss.

"B-but, there's too many people!" He looked around nervously at everyone's faces that were plasters with goofy grins.