Chapter 17 - Two Sides

Sting pov:

I cant believe that Fairy Tail wench! She pisses me off to no end! First she comes with Natsu san and attacks everyone from our Guild, walks off with a challenge that they would win no matter what and now she interrupts a fight that she's not supposed to and walks away so friendlily with some brat!

I've had enough of her insulting me!

"Sting kun, where are you going?" Lector asked me.

"I'm going to find that wench and teach her a lesson once and for all! I don't care if we get into trouble for it!" I snarled as I picked up and followed her scent through the crowd of annoying people.

"Sting, calm down. Don't end up doing something that can cause us trouble." Rogue and Frosch followed me even though the others didn't seem bothered by how Fairy Tail had been continuously insulting us. I wasn't going to calm down, dammit!

"Shut up, Rogue! I already told you I don't care even if I cause trouble!" I snapped at him and finally made it to a small open to sky restaurant where she was sitting with Laxus san and the brat. She had a deep frown on her face as she looked at her glass of the steaming beverage.

The overall atmosphere around them was tense. It wasn't something I had seen with her before. Well, I had seen her angry of sorts when she talked against the way our Guild handled things but never had I seen that serious look in her eyes. She almost looked intimidating.

Darn it! Intimidating, my ass! As if some useless Fairy Tail girl could be any stronger than us! We were going to beat Natsu san and Gajeel san and prove that we were much better than any of them! Fairy Tail was an eye sore!

"I didn't see it myself but I heard Ichigo san was really strong. I heard that it was just one strike! Uwahhh....I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it." The brat spoke.

"I know....I saw it. I saw him use Mugetsu, the final Getsuga Tenshou when he fought against Aizen. That wan one scary, powerful attack." She mumbled making my ears twitch. Her voice was really soft but because of us Dragon Slayer's good sense of hearing, we heard her clearly.

"Huh? You saw it?" The kid spoke again. Airi nodded slowly, pressing her lips into a thin line.

"When we were fighting against Oracion Seis, a bunch of bad guys in this place, I fainted. I had a vision.....seeing Ichigo nii with that long black hair, red eyes, the wraps around his chest and torso, even covering half his face. I saw it....and it was....astounding." She looked like she was remembering something. She did say vision but of course, I couldn't even picture what she was saying.

"Oh!! Wow! You got to see it firsthand then! You're so lucky, Airi san! Although, its kind of sad that he's losing his powers." The kid looked down. His name was Hanatato, right? That's what Airi called him.

Airi herself tensed and narrowed her eyes as she looked at him. She looked shocked too.

"What? Losing his power?"

"Ha! Would you look at that! Someone she knows is losing his power just because he used some attack! How lame is that? No wonder she is a part of Fairy Tail. She must be just as weak as the person she's talking about." I huffed out a laugh as I crossed my arms. This conversation was interesting. I wanted to hear all of it and make sure I used it to make fun of her later on!

"Of course.....that's what happens when you used the final Getsuga Tenshou." Airi smiled though it was forced. Wow, this was a side of her I was seeing for the first time. She wasn't arrogant, showing off or insulting anyone.