The Concert

The security guy pushed her out the door and her mom followed. Once they were out in the hallway, she exploded.

"I just saw SHAWN MENDES! SHAWN MENDES! OMG! AAAHHHHH!" she screamed. Her mother smiled and laughed.
"Your so funny, Jess. Look at the pictures i took! They are so cute!" Her mother turned on her phone, showing the pictures and videos she took. Jess was so grateful that her mom video taped how her and Shawn hugged and he said he thought she was beautiful. She couldn't believe he had said that.
Jess squealed and jumped up and down. As she walked into the theater room where the concert would take place, she replayed the videos over and over again.
Months ago, Jess had saw that a meet and greet was available, but expensive. Because of this, she bought the cheapest tickets she could find, plus the meet and greet. She never even looked to see where they were in the theater. The girls assumed that the seats were all the way in the top balcony, so they climbed the necessary stairs. Once they reached the top they asked a woman where their seats were and she opened her eyes wide.
"Your seats are not here! They are much further down, on the floor." she said. Jess stared at her mother and smiled. How could the day get any better?
They walked back down the stairs and entered the floor section of seats. When they asked a guy to find their seats, he walked towards the stage. Closer and closer he walked. He past the twentieth row. Then the fifteenth. And the tenth. And the fifth. He finally stopped at the third row.
"Here you go. Have a fun time at the concert!" the man said, striding away to help others. Jess's eyes were bulging out of her head.
" WE ARE IN THE THIRD ROW! THE THIRD ROW!" She pumped her fist in the air. How they were so close, she had no idea. Maybe because she bought the tickets months in advance and they were all the same price? Jess was not sure, but it didn't matter. She met Shawn and then was going to be incredibly close to him while he sang.
"Well, these are GREAT seats!" her mom said.
"Yeah, I cant believe..." Jess was cut off by the entire room screaming. Looking at the stage, she could see Shawn coming on. She screamed and started crying. Then he started to sing Something Big. The concert started. And Shawn was looking directly at Jess.