Caught

"JESSICA!!" Jess's mother screamed when she saw her fifteen year old daughter having a hot moment with an eighteen year old boy, who by the way was doing things he shouldn't have been with his hands. She didn't care that this was Jess's boyfriend or past idol. He was a boy who was intruding her daughters dignity.

Jess immediately froze and jumped back when she heard her mom. She and Shawn looked at her. Shawn was red faced and embarrassed, as well as extremely guilty. Jess was surprised and also guilty.

"Mom! I can explain-!"

"NO! There is nothing to explain! Is this what you do when I am not around? Mess around with each other?! Because it is not acceptable, not under my roof or frankly, anyones! Go to your room now! And you mister, we are having a LONG talk!" Lori pointed to Shawn, getting her finger in his face.

"No, mom please! We have reason, just listen to me! I got a call sa-"

"SHUT UP AND GO UPSTAIRS!" Lori's face was hot with anger. Jess had tears streaming down her face. "And Shawn! You dirty little piece of trash, invading a child's dignity like that!"

Shawn stood there, scared and glossy-eyed. Jess's mom may have been like a head shorter than him, but she still scared the life out of him.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sor-" he tried to say.

"I don't care how sorry you are. You are a disgrace to my family and a horrible man to try to take advantage of a little girl!"

Jess couldn't take it anymore. "MOM! Shawn didn't do anything! I was the one who kissed him and started it! Don't go blaming him! Blame me!"

"Oh boy, I do blame you missy! But were your hands all over your a**?! No! His were! Now Shawn, get out of my house and never come back. Take one step on my property and I will call the police! Do you hear me?!"

Shawn nodded obediently and took a step towards the door. Jess stood on the other side of her mom, looking at him with her big, teary eyes.

"Please mom, no! Don't send him away! Please don't! I love him! Don't do this to me! Please, I am begging you!" Jess begged her mom. "Shawn don't leave! Please! Please, stop!"

Lori turned to Shawn and infuriatingly pointed to the door. Shawn took one last glance at his distraught girlfriend, locking eyes with her. She mouthed to him "Please don't" and he replied "I'm so sorry" and left, not turning back as Jess's mom slammed the door closed behind him. As he walked to his car, he felt nothing. Once he sat down, he just started the engine and drove. He didn't even know where to. Once he was far enough away and practically in the middle of no where, he stopped.

"God damit! F*** life! F*** everything!!" he yelled, slamming his fist into the wheel. The last time he did that, it was the start of a wonderful night with Jess, as surprising as it may sound. Now, it was the beginning of a tragedy with her. 

Tears ran down his cheeks and Shawn scrunched up in a ball, putting his head in his knees. Even the strongest of people cry sometimes.

________________________________

Jess was shaking as her mom faced her after shutting the door. 

"How could you?! How could you let him do that to you!?" She screamed at her daughter.

"He didn't do anything." Jess mumbled, choking on air.

"Oh yes that b**** did!"

"He's my boyfriend. I didn't let him do anything. I told him to do." Jess ran up the stairs into her room and locked the door.

"Then you are as much of a dirtbag as he is!" Jess heard her mom scream.

Jess laid on her bed and pulled out her phone.

Convo

J: I am so sorry about that. It is all my fault

S: No its not. Things will get better, I promise baby.

J: I don't know. But I told you to do something and you did and now look where it got us. We will never be able to even lay eyes on each other again!

S: Don't say that. It was my choice and I made the wrong one. I love you.

Jess was about to write back "I love you too" but her mom somehow came in and tore her phone from her hands.

"NO PHONE!" she said and walked out. Jess saw in her hand a key. Of course, she had key to every room in the house.

Jess felt anger boil in her body, not only from her mood swings, but from pure hate. She stood up and ran to her mom. "I HATE YOU SO MUCH! YOU CAN'T CONTROL ME AND YOU NEVER CAN! I LOVE SHAWN AND I CAN DO WHAT I WANT WITH HIM! TRY AND STOP ME AND THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES!"  

Lori just looked at her with a straight face. "I can control you. Stay in your room and I will come talk to you when I calm down a little, process what disgustingness I just saw. You cannot do what you want with anyone. Shawn in a stupid boy and there will be many more. So go Iive your life following him around and being his prostitute. But I can and will stop you." she said in a too calm voice. That meant she was so angry, she was restraining herself from exploding completely. Jess took a breath and slightly laughed out of amusement. 

"Say what you want, do what you want, but we both know what just happened. You gave me a choice, one you didn't even know you gave until after you said it. Shawn or you. And you are not dumb. You know who I choose. So good job, you just lost your daughter." Jess snatched her phone from her mothers hand, ran downstairs, grabbed her bag and walked through the door. Her mom just stood there, too surprised to take action. But once she unfroze, it was already too late. Jess had already got on her bike and started riding further and further away from home.