Reunited At Last

Jess's mom was a few steps behind her as her daughter ran into Shawn's room. Once she got there, she peeked in and was shocked by what she saw. Jess, her fifteen year old girl was mouth to mouth, kissing Shawn, a seventeen year old star. Her mom immediately turned away and quickly walked to Shawn's family. Giving Karen a hug, she how sorry she felt for the incident. She met Manuel, or Mr. Mendes for the first time and Shawn's sister Aaliyah, who was the same age as Jess. (Not actually true)

"Hey Lori, thanks for coming. You know, all this way just for my son." Karen said.

"No problem! Jess really likes Shawn and when she heard what happened while watching TV, she screamed like a banshee and balled her eyes out. She wanted to come here so badly that she stormed up to her room and yelled at me, words filled with hate. I heard what she said while in her room. She said how she loved him and wished she was shot instead of him. She really cares about Shawn. Did you happen to see what happened when Jess walked in his room, a few minutes ago?"

"No, why? What happened?"

"Jess ran up to Shawn and well, they um, started kissing." Jess's mom said hesitantly. Karen did not look surprised.

"Oh, I am not surprised. I knew Shawn liked her that way. He would never go so out of his way for some girl he just wanted to be friends with."

"What do you mean by out of the way?"

"The tickets that Shawn gave you guys, those seats were not really open. They had been bought by someone who put them on Stubhub. Shawn wanted to find the best seats possible and since there were none of any good left, he went on Stubhub and bought them. His manager, Andrew said not to but he did it anyway. He paid over a thousand dollars per ticket for Jess. And the day they hung out at central park, he was suppose to have a rehearsal and photo shoot. But he decided to ditch them and go see Jess. He almost missed his chance to practice for his next concert. All for Jess."

Jess's mom was surprised at how much Shawn did for his daughter. "Oh wow. Ok. Sorry about that."

"It is fine!" Karen said, "It made Shawn happy to see her so whatever makes him happy makes me happy. Lets go check on the kids." Mrs. Mendes and Jess's mom walked into the room. Jess was still laying her head in Shawn's lap, as he stroked her head gently. When they saw their moms, they immediately stopped. Jess sat up straight and let go of Shawn's hand. He put his hand back on his lap and reclined all the way back, putting him in a laid back sitting position.

"Hi guys." Karen said.

"Hi." Shawn and Jess said quietly. They were embarrassed. 

"No need to get all red. Its ok. You guys are old enough to know what you feel. So go ahead, I'm not going to stop you." Jess's mom looked at Karen seriously. She was not sure she was ok with her daughter dating a older boy. But Mrs. Mendes really did not seem to care.

"Really?" Shawn asked his mom. She nodded. Then he did the right thing and cleared his throat.

"Uh, Lori, do I have your permission to date your daughter? I really like her, like a lot. I think Jess is beautiful, kind, funny, creative, and talented in her own ways. It would be an honor to be her boyfriend."

Jess blushed and held Shawn's hand to show her mom that she liked him too. Lori took a deep breath in and sighed. She didn't really want to say yes, but she knew it would break Jess's heart if she said no. And since Jess really seemed to care for the boy she held hands with, how could she say no.

"Ok. Fine." Jess and Shawn smiled. She mouthed thank you to her mom. Then she looked at Shawn, the two of them staring into each other's eyes. Shawn put a piece of hair hanging into Jess's face behind her ear.

"You can finally be my real, Mrs. Mendes" Shawn whispered.

"And you can be my Mr. Mendes, muffin."

**Sorry, this part is kind of lame, but I needed a scene to link the last one to the next, which will be a month later. Hope your enjoying it. Keep voting! <3