1- Curse's Daughter

Little Diana was already 7 and slowly but surely, I began seeing the powers appear in her. She wasn't doing anything with them yet, but I knew it'd be any day. Sam and Dean didn't know what the powers would be so I was the only one who knew what was going on. One day, I walked into her bedroom with Dean and things were all over the place. Toys were all over the room and there was a broken picture frame or two.

"Mommy, look what I can do." She commented. She moved a toy across the room without touching it and with no effort. Dean started to walk over to her to try to get her to stop when she moved him up against the wall and held him there.

"Diana, stop. Let uncle Dean go. We aren't gonna hurt you. I had powers once too." I explained. She shook her head meanly. She shoved me into the dresser. She clenched her fist and Dean moaned in pain. She twisted her hand in the air and I knew he couldn't take much more of this. He was practically screaming. "DIANA TEGAN WINCHESTER! YOU PUT DEAN DOWN THIS INSTANT OR YOU'RE IN SERIOUS TROUBLE!" I shouted. She did as I asked.

"Mommy, I'm sorry. I don't know why I-"

"I know honey. Come here." She came over to me. I grabbed some toys and a blanket and walked with her to the panic room. "I'm sorry, honey. I need you to stay in here for a while. I'll come in to see you in a bit ok? You hurt Dean and I need to make sure he's ok." She nodded and I got her settled in. "I'll be back in a bit. I promise." I shut the door and walked out.

"Hey, I heard screaming. What happened?" Sam asked.

"Diana's powers are coming. She just almost killed Dean. I'll be back." He nodded. I walked back into her bedroom. Dean was still catching his breath and trying to clear a path to the door. "Sorry about that, Dean. She hasn't learned to balance everything yet." He walked up to me.

"YOU IDIOTIC B****! HOW COULD YOU HAVE BEEN SO STUPID TO HAVE SEX BEFORE WE CURED YOU? YOU KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN YET YOU LET IT! YOU WANTED HER TO TURN ON ME DIDN'T YOU? HOW COULD YOU?!" He asked angrily before backhanding me across the face. I fell to the floor. He looked like he was about to deliver another blow as he inched closer.

"That's enough, Dean. Please." I begged as I drug myself towards the door. He started pacing. I got myself up off the floor and walked out to Sam with tears in my eyes.

"What's wrong? Why is your face bruising?" He asked.

"Dean just backhanded me. I'm sorry." I explained.

"Why are you apologizing?"

"He hit me because I had sex with you before you guys cured me. She can't control the powers and her demon side just showed when she nearly killed Dean. We should have waited." I told him.

"I'm gonna go talk to him." I nodded sadly. I overheard their conversation. "Dean! Do you not care that you just backhanded my wife across the face? You hurt her, Dean. How do you ever expect her to trust you again? She's been through a lot. You don't need to add to it." He ranted at Dean. "You know how hard things are on her." Memories resurfaced that I didn't want to relive and I was starting to freak out.

"Alright. I'm sorry. I was just mad at the situation."

"Sorry isn't good enough. You hurt her. You can't just say sorry and brush this off like nothing happened. You screwed up big time."

"Ok. I'll talk to her."

"You don't deserve to get to talk to her. You're lucky I'm your brother or I'd be reporting you for abuse. I'm gonna go be with her." Sam walked in soon after. "Caitlin, babe, how you holding up?" I shook my head. I was slightly panicking. He sat next to me on the bed and held me close.

"Sam, I'm scared." I commented.

"I know, honey. You're safe here with me." We laid there for a while as I lost a few tears. All of a sudden, Dean was at the door.

"Caitlin, please, I- I'm"

"Get out, Dean." I snapped.

"But I'm-"

"She said get out." Sam added. "And don't you dare go in there with Diana. You have lost all trust for the time being." Dean walked out the door. "Baby, what did Dean say when he hit you? When I got back in here you looked like you were about to have a panic attack."

"He told me that I was an idiotic b**** because I was stupid enough to have sex with you before we cured me. His yelling reminded me of some memories and I didn't want to relive them."

"Man, he screwed up." Sam stated with a sigh. "It's ok. You don't have to talk to him anymore if you don't want to. I know you don't want to be around him, but I'm right here. Let's at least go out there." I nodded cautiously.