Chapter 8- The Brownie

"OUCH!" I whelped clenching the side of my mouth. Tears started to shed down my face and many others were staring over in my direction. The frizzy haired lady came running over to my table.
"Honey, what's happened?" She asked me in a very worried tone.
I couldn't reply, I was in absolute agony. I didn't know what to do. I felt pain, embarrassment, but worse of all. Worry. The frizzy haired lady consistently asked me what the problem was but I had trouble talking. I looked into her eyes and gestured towards my mouth. She insisted she took me to the dentist, but I wanted to vomit. Twice in a day? Wow, my luck sure was bad!
I didn't even get time to pay. Before I knew it I was in her car and she was rushing me away. A short journey in her car took place, in which she made a rough phone call, I assumed to Waveroad dental practice. The whole time I did not remove my hands from my face and my tears had yet to stop.
We arrived in the speed of light.
"Hop out, someone is waiting there for you. Don't worry about the money for the food, it's on the house. I'm sorry for whatever has happened darling!" She gestured for me to get out the car and she quickly sped away.
I waddled through the doors and there he was. The beautiful dentist. Dr Urie was standing right there with a worried expression covering his face. He ran over to me and I collapsed into his arms. My legs became weak and panic rushed through my body. He picked me up bridal style and rushed me into the same room as last time. Two other dentists followed us.