Chapter 16- The Arrival Of Brendon

I jolted out of my seat and rushed to open the door. There he was. The beautiful dentist. Standing in my doorway!
"Hey Lola, so this is where you live?" He seemed confused.
"Yes, this is my house" I answered in an embarrassed tone. "It's all I can afford!"
He smiled.
"C'mon lets go, you ready?"
It was as if he was gesturing for me to take another seat in the dental chair. I knew it wasn't like that at all, but I just couldn't stop feeling like going out to dinner with a dentist was a strange thing to do.
Brendon was still in his work clothes. He wasn't going to dinner like that was he? I glanced up and down his body and he seemed to notice.
Brendon sniggered at me.
"Don't you worry Lola, I'll get changed straight away. This probably makes you feel very uncomfortable!"
I nodded my head at him.
"We just need to head back to my place, I hope that's not a problem?" he asked raising one eyebrow in hope for a positive answer.
"Sure" I replied.
"Great, well c'mon, we best get going!" Brendon let me lock up. Then he grabbed my hand and pulled me along to his car in an excited attitude.
"Here you are m'dam" He held the door open for me as I sat down in the passenger seat. He was being very playful but I still felt strange. I giggled and he slammed the door, his gleaming white teeth on show the whole time.
He had a very nice car! A black BMW coupé. It was clean and smelled great on the inside!