Chapter 22- Flossing

He joked about which made me feel content. I felt like I was at the dentist, but didn't feel scared at all.
"Does flossing hurt, Brendon?" I asked him in an innocent way.
He rubbed my shoulder. "The first time it may feel strange and rub because you're not use to the feeling. But there's no pain, I promise. Besides, I'll be gentle."
It was strange being able to see the whole of his face whilst he helped with my teeth. I could see him smiling at me.
Brendon began to floss my teeth, weaving in and out between the grooves of my teeth. He had a face of deep concentration. I felt my gag reflex begin to take over but I was in control. He continued flossing until it was all done.
He disposed of the used floss strings and rubber gloves and helped me sit up from his lap.
"Oooh, my legs feel dead now" he laughed stretching them on the bed.
I thanked him for the help and he was of course very welcome.
"So what have you got planned for the day Lola?" he asked me, still stretching his legs.
"Nothing" I replied.
"Sounds like fun!" he mocked, tickling my belly. "How about you come help me at the office today. I can give you your cleaning a day early, and also see if there's anything I can do to help fix your smile so you feel more confident."
I was unsure about this remark, but agreed to it anyway. Brendon gave me a playful punch on the arm and rushed down the stairs, leaving me to follow quickly behind.