Chapter 14- Drilling My Teeth

I looked over at Dr Weekes. He removed his right glove and put his hand out to mine. I clenched it tight and was ready for the drill.
"Don't squeeze it too tight, you might stop his blood circulation!" Brendon laughed. Dr Weekes also sniggered and soon enough my mouth was open ready for my teeth to be drilled.
The drill was very loud, but for the entire time Dr Weekes held my hand tight. I would have preferred it to Brendon's hand but that was the least of my worries right now. After a while all the instruments were removed from my mouth and my mouth was no longer as numb.
"Are we done now?" I pleaded to Brendon.
He removed his gloves and mask, then sat the chair back to its normal state.
"I would like to give your teeth a good cleaning Lola, but you've been through a lot today. We'll do it another time. Would that be okay?"
"Yes, okay thank you!" I smiled.
"No problem!" He replied with a great big smile. His teeth almost blinded me! "You don't mind coming back to the dentist do you?" He winked at me.
I laughed.
"Sure" I groaned in a sarcastic manner.
He helped my out of the chair, then asked Dr Weekes to book me another appointment in two days time.
Dr Weekes left the room very fast. Brendon handed me a small note with a mobile number scribbled down.
"Text me so I have your number. I'll call you after my shift at 5:00" he smiled.
I nodded and gave him a massive hug thanking him for everything.
He led me to the entrance and I was on my way, heart thumping like a cheetah.