Chapter 26- Shopping Spree!

It was time for Brendon to take me shopping! I couldn't help but feel bad for him, did he really want to help me?
"Brendon, you don't have to do this you know!" I told him sternly.
"I know I don't, but I'm going to look after my girlfriend. You're special to me Lola. Even if we did meet just yesterday, I can feel we have a strong connection!" He smiled at me and placed his black reflective sunglasses over his eyes.
Once again, he helped me into the car and we were on our way!
"So Lola..." His eyes never left the road. "Would you prefer your own bedroom, or should we share?"
This question hit me hard. I wanted to be as close to Brendon as possible, but didn't want anything bad to happen. I was honest with him.
"I wouldn't mind sharing a bed with you Brendon. Just no naughty business, if you catch my drift."
Brendon laughed at me. "Of course Lola, I'm not that sort of guy."
I smiled at him and he smiled back, placing his hand on my leg.

We reached the shopping mall and both hopped out, very excited! Brendon grabbed my hand and led me inside!
"Pick whatever you like!" he told me, motioning all around him.
"I don't you to waste your money on me Brendon" I told him kicking a stone with my foot.
"Nonsense Lola. Remind me what my job is."
I was confused, but answered anyway. "You're a dentist" I told him.
"Exactly!" He laughed. "We get paid ridiculously high amounts!"
I guess he had a point! I nodded and he once again hugged me, allowing me to breath in his amazing scent.
Brendon let me buy loads! Clothes, essentials, makeup. Anything, you name it, he let me get it!
After around 2 hours of shopping and giggling, we returned to his car and loaded everything in. We found it very hard, but managed.
The return home was very fast. Brendon helped me unpack and welcomed me to my new home.
I felt great.