Chapter 2

Her early lifes with Ram, started like this.

JANANI'S POV --

Janani lives in a small, lower class appartment.

Janani woke up early in the morning for school and rushed to the mirror to put on her earrings. Just then her mother yelled from the kitchen to take her little sister, Sumi, along and send her to school on the way.

Janani replied with a loud voice "Mom! Sumi is not even ready yet! Its getting late for me I need to go to school and I have got special Classes I wont be able to take her home."

Sumi ran to the dinning table and showed her Thumbs up at Janani and her mum who was packing lunch for them.

Sumi is deaf. She is not mute, but she cannot talk as she is deaf but she can know what people around her are talking about as she watches their mouth move.

RAM'S POV --

Ram's father does his own business and his mother is a home maker, they live in a big beautiful house.

Ram sat on the couch next to his father, ready for school, eating a bowl of apples.

"Put your leg down and sit properly Ram!" Yelled the father. "Aren't you late for school? Look at the clock! its already 8.15 A.M"

"No dad. The last bell rings at 8.45. Don't worry" Ram replied with a lazy voice.

"Do you only go to school when the last bell rings? I mean, Ram, Will anyone believe that you are my son?" Said his father.

Ram's mother walks in holding Ram's lunch box.

"Ram I packed some fish and some rice and gravy. Make sure you eat it. Do you need anything else or is this enough?" Asked his mother.

"No mom. This is enough. I'll eat it" Said Ram.

"Ram listen, please don't give it all to your friends okay? You must eat" Said his mother.

Ram took his bag and lunch box and rushed to his bike to go to school.

His mother stood at the entrance door. "Ram! It looks like it going to rain! Go to school by the Car. The driver will drop you."

"Car!? Mom! It will damage my image! urgh.. I'll reach school before the rain. Don't worry"

Next thing he knew was he was getting wet in the middle of the road on his bike at the traffic.

He turned and saw 2 Girls on the side of the road trying to fix something on their bicycle.

He rushed to them and asked "Shall I help you?". Janani answered " Ya! I tried for a long time but I couldn't fix it". "Ya I know, fixing the cycle chain is very difficult, but these are what girls use these days to go to school".

Janani and Sumi looked puzzled at eachother.

Ram quickly said "Done!"

Janani said "Thank you"

"What school do you go to?" Asked Ram.

"Thanks!" Said Janani as she didn't want to answer about her personal things to an unknown guy.

As Janani and Sumi walked with the bicycle in the rain, Sumi looked back and saw Ram waving, Sumi waved back at him but Janani didn't bother looking back.