Chapter 11

Next morning,

"Hey.. Ram wake up!. Janani is here! wake up Ram!" said Senthil.

"Get lost dude! She has gone to U.S" said Ram in his sleep.

"Dude get up! she is here!"said Senthil.

"Huh?!" said Ram as he slowly got up and saw Janani standing with one of her friend.

He stood and walked towards her. Janani was covering the left side of her cheek.Senthil got up and stood next to Kumara who was still fast asleep. He kicked Kumara and asked him to wake up, but no reaction.

"What are you doing here? Not going to U.S?" asked Ram.

Janank slowly removed her hand from her cheek. It was blue-black with a hand mark on her cheek.

"Hey! what happened?" Asked Ram.

Janani started explaining what happened.

Janani and her sister were at the terrace. Sumi stood near the terrace door as her mother walks in.

"Didn't I ask you to bring Janani downstairs? What are you doing here?" asked her mother as she slowly turned her head around and found Janani at the corner of the terrace.

Janani turned around and saw her mother. "What are you doing there?" asked her mother.

"Oh my God!" shouted her mother and ran towards Janani.

Janani burned her passport.

Her mother looked up at Janani and asked her why she did that.

"I only burnt my passport." said Janani.

"How many years have I suffered for this? Why did you burn it!? Are you mad!?" asked her mother angrily.

"Mom, I'm in love with a boy named Ram. If I tell you I'm coming with you to U.S you won't let me. You will emotionally blackmail me. The 3 of you go. I want to stay here." said Janani crying.

Thats why she had the blue-black hand mark on her face.

"Janani, you did this for me.." said Ram as he reached his hand to Janani's cheek. But Janani pushed his hand away "Keep ypur feelings for later." said Janani.

"Okay." said Ram shaking his head.

"My mother slapped me. I will not go to that house anymore. You have to get married to me right now." said Janani.

"Hey! Are you playing the fool? We can't get married just because your mother slapped you. Is this a reason to get married? plus you shouldn't have burnt your passport.You should have calmly spoken to them." said Ram casually.

Kumara woke up and heard the whole conversation between Ram and Janani.

"Correct dude." said Kumara. Janani turned her head towards him and stared at him angrily.

"Uh.. No dude." said Kumara.

"Kumara can't you keep your mouth shut?" asked Senthil as he supported Kumara by pulling his hand to get him to stand up and get out of there.

"If we need to start getting married for parents beating us then I should be getting married everyday." said Kumara as Senthil leads him out from the terrace where they were sleeping.

"Ram,what?" asked Janani.

"I really don't know what to do.." said Ram looking confused.

"I'll whack you! I thrown my life and came for you and you are saying you don't know what to do? You better get married to me right now." said Janani.