Chapter 3

Enjoy the story :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Ram reached School, he gathered with his friends and asked one of them, "Hey Kumara! Maroon with white checks is which school's uniform?"

"I think its AVM dude" answered another boy.

"Fool! AVM is green and white" answered Kumara.

"Right?.. Hey bro do you know? Maroon and white checks.." continued Ram.

"Dude, Why are you asking?" asked Kumara.

"Shut up dude!" said Ram with an annoyed look.

A girl who was standing next to Ram and his friends interfered their conversation.

"Hey! its Vidhya Niketan.. My sister studies there" she said.

"Will she atleast look good?" Joked Kumara.

One of that girl's friend said "Why did you talk to those monkeys? Lets go".

As soon as school was over, Ram took Kumara and another one of his friend on his bike and rode off to the school the girl said. But Kumara was puzzled as Ram didn't utter a word of where they were heading to.

Ram and his friends waitied at the school's entrance.

"Hey why are we here?". Asked Kumara.

"Dude! taking you both along with me is a big thing. Shut your mouth" Said Ram as he continued looking for Janani's sight.

"Only boys are coming out of this school dude!" said Kumara.

"Would she have gone?" asked Ram with a puzzled face.

"Who dude?" asked another one of his friend.

"Morning..On the road.. in the rain.. I saw.." answered Ram.

"Owhh..! Magic moment, first sight Love." said Kumara with a funny face.

"Nahh! Nice girl..flirting.. maybe tomorrow love." said Ram.

Janani comes walking out of the school gate with a few of her friends and her little sister, Sumi.

"Hey dude! Thats her!! Thats her!! There she is coming!..Look!" said Ram turning back so that Janani wouldn't see him.

"Which one dude?" said his friend.

"She doesn't look that good actually.." said Kumara.

"Hey! Not the short one. Its the taller one!" whispered Ram.

"I was talking about the tall one dude..! The short one actually looks good!" answered Kumara.

Ram immediately stared at Kumara with an angry face and said "Get lost" with an angry voice.

Sumi had a feeling like she had seen this guy somewhere. She immediately turned around at Ram to confirm her sight as Janani was busy talking about some songs with her friends.

Sumi shaked Janani's arm. Janani looked at her annoyed, "WHAT!?" she asked, and looked back at her friends.

Sumi did it again and pointed her hand to the direction where Ram and his friends were standing.

Ram and his friend turned around so that Janani wouldn't recognize him, but Kumara did not. "Girls looking at us is a magic and once in a life time thing dude!" said Kumara looking at the girls.

Janani turned back to her friends after a long gaze at Ram and whispered in between them that he was the guy who helped her in the rain to fix her bicycle.Janani and her friends quickly walked away from there.

"Hey she is going bro!!.. dude! get on the bike quick!" Said Ram hurrying.

"Lets follow and find out where she lives!" said Ram.

"I have project work dude..I'm going" said Ram's friend.

"Let's go dude" said Kumara with a grin on his face.