Chapter 15

Senthil continued storying Janani from what happened right after his meeting with the Psychologist.

Senthil and Ram were at Senthil's apartment for a night. They had beer bottles and side dishes on the table.

"What is so important? I have never left Janani and stayes out for even a night. She felt sad. Since it was you, she allowes me." said Ram

CHEERS!

Ram had a sip and looked at Senthil.

"Why are you quiet? We are staying a night together after a long time. You look like you saw a ghost" said Ram who was very happy.

"You are different these days. Do you realize that?" asked Senthil without looking at Ram's face.

"Huh" reacted Ram with a happy face.

"All of a sudden you are happy, then you get angry. " said Senthil.

Ram started laughing for nothing.

"It is a human to behave that way. Why, Senthil? " laughed Ram.

"You are over doing it. Its different" said Senthil.

Ram put down his glass on the table and his face turned furious.

"Are you saying I'm mad?" asked Ram angrily.

"I did not mean that. You are a bit abnormal......" said Senthil

"Abnormal?" asked Ram.

"Don't get angry." said Senthil.

Ram threw his glass of beer at the wall and stared at Senthil. Senthil got real scared.

"If you talk like this, why wouldn't I get angry?" asked Ram angrily.

"You were violent the other day. I met a Psychologist...." Ram interrupted Senthil and said " Enough! Don't say anything else." "Listen to me" continued Senthil. "Pour some for me" said Ram. "It is Bipolar Disorder, if you follow me just once we can cure it."said Senthil. Ram hit the table and shouted STOP IT! when Senthil didn't want to let go. Senthil was determined to solve Ram's problem. When Senthil tried to calm Ram down, he took a bottle of beer and broke it on Senthil's head and walked out of the apartment.