Chapter 13

Hey guys! :) Its been a longg time since I last updated! I have been really busy so here is the next part of the story! ;)

After Janani's parents left, That night.. Ram sat on the bed waiting for Janani since its their First Night.

Janani slowly walked in, BLUSHING.. And sat next to Ram. She started drinking the milk she brought to the room.

"Give me some too!" said Ram.

"Oh, sorry" replied Janani as she handed over the glass of milk to Ram.

"Why aren't you in your saree and jewels?" asked Ram.

"I can't put that on. Have you got your dhoti and shirt on? " said Janani.

*Janani laughs*

"What happened?" asked Ram

"We made it! Our House! Our bedroom, our first night! US!" said Janani excited

"Isn't it?" said Ram

"We were adamant. One fine day, you were on the way to school, you were standing in the rain with your bicycle chain out. It seems like it all happened ages ago. I should have gone without stopping. It would have been peaceful" joked Ram when Janani interruped and slapped him.

"How can you slap me?" asked Ram surprised.

"Watch as time goes by.." replied Janani.

"Its a good first night." said Ram frowning.

Ram looked at her and noded his head as a sign for her to come closer.

She shook her head and did the same sign back to Ram.

"Come here!" said Ram.

"Okay fine." said Janani as she moved slowly towards Ram.

Ram carried Janani's legs and placed them on his lap.

"I love you Janani" "I love you Ram" they said.

"I will never make your life miserable, I will not allow anyone to make life miserable for you either." said Ram looking into her eyes.

"I know Ram" said Janani and they hugged :)

So here we go, Janani back to her clueless life.

Her maid walks into the room seeing Janani sleeping on the bed and walks towards her to wake her up.

"Madam! Madam!.. The police are here to see you" said the maid.

Janani walked to the hall tying her messy hair. And sat on the sofa opposite the police

"We recieved the Post Mortem report" said the officer.

Thats all Janani heard, the rest of the words said by the officer couldn't get into Janani's ears as she was filled with saddness from losing Ram.

Janani placed both her hands on her mouth and started crying

As the officer continued talking the maid interrups him

"Sir, please come with me." said the maid. The officer walked to the maid.

"Can we please talk later? She is...." said the maid as the police interrupts

"Inform me 2 days later. Or bring her to the station or we will come here. Please console her" said the officer and left.

As soon as the police officers left, Janani got up from the sofa and broke everything she could get around the hall and stopped and looked at Ram's huge photo hanging at the corner.

The next day, Janani went to Ram's office to ask around

"There was nothing unusual madam. He comes at 6am and leaves at 6pm. Perfect gentleman. We've never seen him like that. For the past 20 to 25 days, he came to the office Senthil. They are best friends madam." said a worker.

"He has gone to the village, he said he won't be back for another 10 Days" said Senthil's parents when Janani went to visit them.

"Do you know where he has gone to? Compared to me, Senthil knows better about Ram, he stayed in our house for the past 10 days. I've not seen him from the day before my husband died he did not even attend the funeral" said Janani.

"Are you suspecting my son?" asked Senthil's father.

"No I did not mean that uncle." said Janani.

"I'll inform you when he returns. You can go now." said Senthil's father.

Finally Janani went to Ram's parent's house.

"Don't tell his mother, she won't be able to take it." said Ram's father.

"Uncle, did you say anything to Ram? " asked Janani.

"Janani, when Ram last came to our house, he wanted to change all the shares under his name to your name. I did not understand anything" said Ram's father.

Janani went home. She started clearing all Ram's things from the house.

And when she was clearing his wardrobe, she found the Coat suit Ram wore for their first night in the new house. She put the coat on and sat on the couch. Holding it so tight.

When she realized something in the pocket of the coat.

A LETTER BY RAM THAT SAID

--- "Janani, I realised that this will be the last. I wasted so many years, months and seconds with you. I don't have much time left. I have to go. Or it will be wrong. I have lots to tell you. In life, things don't go well for everyone. But it did for me. It is almost gone now. Love you, Janani. Forgive me if I had hurt you in any way. I did not do anythung in purpose. I love you. I love you. Okay, don't stay alone at home. Go to your parent's house, if anything happens to Senthil you please handle it. I love you. Will you give me one last kiss?"---

Wrote Ram. Janani sat there crying. She quickly took her phone and called Ram's father.

"Uncle, remember you said Ram came to your house?" asked Janani.

"Yes" he said.

"Was Senthil with him?" asked Janani.

"Yes he was with Ram. Why? Whats the matter?" asked Ram's dad.

She hung up and went to Senthil's house again, and fell on his parents feet.

"Get up" said Senthil's mother as she held Janani in her arms

They gave Janani, Senthil's address. And she went to the place and knocked on the door. Senthil opened.

"What happened Senthil? What happened until you had to run and hide? You know something. Tell me. Please tell me Senthil. Don't you think I deserve to know?" asked Janani.

"You only know one side of Ram. There is another side you don't know. I have seen that side before." said Senthil as he started crying.

And thats all for this chapter :) I'll continue tomorrow guys! Stay tuned

"