Chapter 7

Hi Readers!:) Hows the story going? I hope its pretty interesting although you readers can't wait to read the part and find out how Ram died. Enjoy the humour and romance now, so at the end you can experience some thrill.

Drop your comments! xoxo Lots of Love, Cassy ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the evening, Ram waited where Janani said, with Kumara.

"Did she really accept YOUR proposal? I can't believe it dude. Its a medical miracle. Dude I'm talking to you.You won't hear me when you are normal, here after thats it." said Kumara as Ram sat on his bike looking really nervous.

Janani rode her bicycle towards Ram with two of her friends. Ram smiled at Kumara happily.

"Give me some money for the taxi dude. I'll go home. Please." pleased Kumara.

Janani got off her bicycle and walked towards Ram as her friends stood back.

"Hi" said Ram.

"Hi" greeted Janani.

Ram looked back at Kumara as a sign to get outta there.

"I thought so." said Kumara as he walked towards Janani's friends.

"See, I have never stood like this and spoken to any guys before." said Janani.

"Hmm..Ya.. as though, I stand under a tree every day and talk to girls" said Ram.

"Why didn't you come for tuition?" asked Janani.

"My love succeeded..why do I have to come to tuition?" asked Ram with a smile.

Janani smiled. "Next time don't come to my apartment, if my dad sees" "I already got slapped by him.. whats the big deal." said Ram.

"Ram, all this makes me feel like im in a dream. My father is very strict. My mother has been trying for the U.S visa for 5 years now.If we get it, I will go off for my higher studies.Then you shouldn't say that I cheated you, ditched you and all that. You shouldn't write poems scolding me and cursing me." said Janani.

"You'll come back right? I'll wait for you to come back." said Ram.

"Okay. I'll leave." said Janani.

"Is that all?" asked Ram with a frown.

"Then?" asked Janani.

"Not even an I love you?" asked Ram.

"When I feel like saying it, I'll say it." said Janani.

"So don't you feel like it now?" Asked Ram.

Janani looked at him annoyed.

"Okay Okay go.." said Ram.

Janani walked to her bicycle and stopped. She turned and walked back to Ram.

"Will you take me for round on your bike? I love riding on the bike" said Janani.

"Kumara!" Ram called.

"Okay bye girls!" said Kumara as he skipped to Ram happily.

"Our guy will never leave us and go anywhere! Shall we go......" Ram took his bag and handed it over to Kumara and sat on his bike with Janani at the back.

"Lets just go this way and come back the same way okay?" said Janani with a smile.

"Please don't come back. Just get lost like that.Thats my seat" said Kumara sobbing.

Ram and Janani had a time of their lifes together just by a round on the bike. They felt so loved and so happy.

Kumara took Janani's bicycle and rode it in circles singing a friendship song.

Janani got off Ram's bike "Let go off my cycle you pig!" said Janani to Kumara.

"Yeah Yeah.. Great cycle. Just leave!"said Kumara.

"Look at his face" said Janani.

"Whats wrong with my face? I will look." said Kumara arrogantly.

Janani rode her bicycle home with a bright smile on her face.