Chapter 4

Janani, her friend and Sumi who pushed their bicycles stopped at a little street until where Janani and Sumi has to separate. Sumi goes home. Janani and her friend attends a tuition centre almost everyday after school.

"Hey did you study Electronics?" asked Janani.

"Oh my God! haven't started!" replied her friend.

"Friday is the test, Im scared.." said Janani.

Ram and Kumara shows up at the back of Janani and her friend abit further, Janani or the friend did not realise them following.

Ram did not ride the bike as it would be loud and Janani would spot them so Ram and Kumara also pushed the bike together and followed Janani.

"Dude, won't these girls ever ride their cycles? They can just might as well walk no? why have a cycle?" asked Kumara with a tired and lazy voice.

"Dude! shut up!" said Ram.

Finally Janani and her friend started riding their bicycles, Ram and Kumara also followed on their bike.

"Dude can I give you an idea? From tomorrow, we will follow her from this spot" said Kumara.

Finally Janani reached the tuition centre and Ram stopped where she stopped her bike and scanned the building.

"Oh nooo! urgh.. she actually goes for tuition?" said Kumara.

"Right?" said Ram with a disgusted face.

"We have made a mistake dude. We should have followed the younger sister." said Kumara.

Ram looked at him in an annoyed way.

"Thats not what I mean dude. If we followed the sister we could have found the address." explained Kumara.

"No dude. This is actually better." said Ram with a grin.

Kumara's smiley face turned into a shocked reaction.

"Dude! no.. Don't even think about it!" said Kumara.

And yes, the next day Ram made Kumara join him for the same tuition class as Janani. Poor Kumara. Ram sat there next to Kumara with a smiley face looking around the new environment as Kumara stared at Ram with a frown on his face.

"Now I will be reading the revision result one by one." announced the Tuition conductor.

"It is such a big deal that I attend school itself, you have now made me come to the extand of attending tuition.You!! Get lost!" cried Kumara.

Kumara looked at the boy next to him studying and started complaining more.

"Don't feel so much dude." said Ram smiling.

"I deserve this!" whispered Kumara to himself angrily.

Ram and Kumara were early to tuition class so Janani wasn't there yet. But Ram was waiting for her dressed decently and hair combed neatly.

"Is this the right tuition?" asked Ram.

"Yes we have come to the right place dude." said Kumara.

Janani finally came to the tuition centre with her friends surrounding her. She did not see him until she walked pass his bench.When Janani saw him, she stood there surprised for a few seconds. Ram smiled at her but she ignored and walked to her seat which was at the back of Ram but on the other side.

Ram continuously looked back at Janani. Janani whispered in her friend's ear and they both were staring at Ram for a while.Everytime Janani looked back at Ram, he turns infront.

After tuition was over, Ram followed Janani to where they parked their vehicles. Ram starts his bike and left the spot before Janani left.

"Why are we stopping here dude? Any relatives house here? talk to me dude" asked Kumara as Ram remains silent as though he did not hear a thing his friend said.

Ram stopped the bike and sat on it with style while Kumara stood at the back of the bike wondering why Ram stopped in the middle in nowhere.

Janani and her friends rode their bicycles past them. Ram quickly started his bike.

"I wonder where he is taking me next..gosh!" complained Kumara.

The next day, Ram was getting ready for school. He stood infront of the mirror struggling to tie his tie. His father entered the room watching at what he is doing.

"What are you doing Ram? Come here. You are studying in year 12 and still haven't learned how to tie a tie. When are you going to learn all these basic things Ram?" said the father finishing Ram's tie.

Ram ran out of the house. Kumara stood next to Ram's bike waiting for Ram as a man used a cloth to wipe Ram's bike.

"Why are you late dude? The VIP will scream on top of his lungs at us!" complained Kumara.

"Nothing dude..dad and his sentiment bits!" said Ram with a sigh.

"Be happy that your dad atleast knows what a tie is. My father doesn't even know what a tie is used for dude! He thinks its a handkerchief and asked me to put it in my pocket" said Kumara.

"Brilliant father you got there dude..!" said Ram racing his bike out of the house gate with Kumara seated at thr back of him.

After school, as normal Ram dragged Kumara to the tuition centre and settled on his bench.Slowly taking time to look at Janani when she is not looking at him.

As the tuition teacher started teaching. Ram turns back slowly to look at Janani.

"Hey! You there. Get up! Get up I said." ordered the Tuition teacher.

Ram slowly looked back at Janani with shame and got up his seat.

"Not you. You sit. The one next to you. Get up! You buffalo! can't you stand up?!" shouted the teacher.

"Me sir?" asked Kumara with a funny voice.

"Get up! Now define Electric Dipole." said the Teacher.

Kumara stood there with an innocent face.

"Answer now! Why are you wriggling like noodles? Theres no time! answer me. Look at his face..looks like one of the old 5 cent coins. Tell me!" shouts the teacher.

"Dont you know?" asked the teacher.

"I dont know sir!" quickly answeres Kumara.

"Ya! shake your head and answer this fast! buffalo! why do you come here for? Where is your mind when the class is on here? Are you here to study or eye on girls more!? Damn it" shouts the teacher.

Kumara angrily turned his head towards Ram as Ram slowly turns his head towards Janani. And the teacher continued complaining about Kumara.