Chapter 12

On that evening, Janani left the house and so did Ram. Ram, Janani, Kumara, Senthil & friends from both Ram and Janani's side gathered at a clubbing spot.

Ram and Janani got married there. They celebrated the night with full of joy.

Ram carried Janani from the lobby to their apartment and got surprised to see that their entrance door was wide open.

Ram slowly put Janani down as Janani stood steady looking at the door. Ram and Janani hold hands and slowly walked in.

As they reached the hall, Ram and Janani slowly looked to their left and found Ram's father and their servant hanging a huge photo of Ram framed neatly.

Janani looked at Ram puzzled.

"Is this okay?" asked Ram's father to the servant.

"I think its not on the right place." answered the servant.

Ram and Janani looked at eachother as Ram's father fixed the position of the photo.

"My father" said Ram to Janani.

"Is it okay now?" asked the father.

"It looks too big sir." said the servant.

"Get out of here" said the father.

Ram ran to his father and gave him a big hug from behind. Janani watched soothingly.

Ram's mother walked to Janani.

"You are Janani right?" asked Ram's mom.

Janani slowly nodded.

"I heard you cook very well." said the mother.

Janani looked at her surprised.

"We'll see who cooks better." said Ram's mom smilling.

"Youngsters nowadays likes these types of apartments." said Ram father to his wife as they both looked at the sky from the balcony. Ram and  Janani stood back watching them as Janani slowly looked down thinking about her parents.

The next day, Ram went to Janani's house to talk to her parents. Sumi, Janani's parents and Ram gathered in the hall.

"Sir,I love Janani very much. She is not eating properly and she is not sleeping well. I can't bear watching her like this sir. You are elder, forgive us and come visit Janani please. "

"Please leave." ordered the Father.

"Sir, from the time I was a child I have never fallen at anyone's feet. My father has never allowee me to. He says all human beings are equal. I  never even fallen at my parent's feet sir. Please sir, I'm falling at your feet sir, for my sake. Just once come and see Janani.We know that we have hurt you a lot. But for sure you want her to live a happy life. I will keep Janani happier than she was with you.Sir dont mistake me, I dont know what else to talk." said Ram.

"Son, we will come." said Janani's mother.

Ram took them to his apartment as Janani slowly opened the door and saw her family at her doorstep. She quickly hugged her mother.

Ram took Janani's father for a look around their apartment.

They gathered at the hall and spoke to eachother happily, ate together and had a really fun time together.

Janani hugged Ram and said Thank you.

When they were leaving Janani and Ram got their blessings and were very happy.