Chapter 8

That night Janani felt so in love. She was thinking of how all this thing happened like a dream to her with a smile on her face, covered in her blanket.

She started biting her finger nails, lying on her bed next to her landline waiting for Ram's call.

He called.

"Hello." whispered Janani as Sumi was sleeping next to her, but Sumi was wide awake.

"I love you." said Ram.

Janani smiled "I love you too..Shall I hang up?"

"Come to the terrace." said Ram.

"What?! No way. No chance!" said Janani.

"Come to the terrace. Okay? Bye.." said Ram as he quickly hung up without a second word.

"Ram Ram! Ram! *sigh* "Janani had no choice but to do as he said.

She took off her blanket and saw Sumi infront of her face and got scared for a second.

"Crazy!" said Janani as Sumi smiled at her.

"I'm going up." said Janani. Sumi showed her thumbs up and smiled.

Sumi and Janani both sneeked out of their room, slowly and quietly without a single noise so they wouldn't wake their parents up who were fast asleep in a room right across the hall.

They tip-toed all the way up to the terrace. When they reached the door to the terrace, Janani asked Sumi to wait there and make sure no one is coming that way.

Ram hid in the dark to scare Janani as she walked around the terrace to find Ram.

As she peeked from the terrace to the first floor, Ram appeared at the back of her.

"Janani!" shouts Ram.

"You scared me Ram! What are you doing here?" asked Janani as she looked around to make sure no one was there.

"Just wanted to see how your terrace looks like." said Ram.

"If anyone sees us we'll be in a big problem!" said Janani.

"I couldn't stay without seeing you Janani." said Ram with an innocent smile.

"Ram please go.. if someone comes up here I'm dead! Sumi is doing a watchman job downstairs." explained Janani.

"Super! if anyone comes, ask her to give you a signal." said Ram with joy.

Ram put both his hands on his fore head, " Ohhh! sorry. I forgot she can't talk."

"She can't hear since birth,thats why she doesn't talk. But she can understand everything by looking at people's mouth movements." explained Janani.

"Oh! Like Ajith in the movie Vaali right?" asked Ram with a grin.

*Ajith Sir is one of the famous actors' in Kollywood Film Industry. Vaali is one of the Films he made in his younger times.*-Just an information.

Janani stared at him.

"No. You can understand it easily right." explained Ram.

Janani smiled "Yeah, like Ajith in Vaali."

"Okay go now Ram its too much of risk!" said Janani.

Ram reached out his hand to Janani's hand, "Uhh..2minutes. I'll just hold your hands and then go." said Ram holding Janani's hand tight, looking into her eyes.

"2 minutea are gone Ram. Go." said Janani.

"1 more minute! please." said Ram holding on to her hands.