Chapter 10

As you read the beginning of the story, Janani sat down in a couch at the balcony and closed her eyes and started thinking back about her early times with Ram.

Thats half of the story you readers just went through.

Now you guys are going to read Janani's present life.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Janani sat there crying as she thought about how her relationship with Ram was.

"Come in madam." said Janani's maid as she opens the door for Janani's mother to come in and see her daughter who lost her husband.

Janani's mother entered the hall way and looked around the house.

"Where is Janani?".

"She is in the balcony. She hasn't eaten anything madam. She has been crying the whole time. I feel terrible watching her like this." said the maid.

Janani's mother handed the basket of food she brought for her to the maid and walked to the balcony. She saw her daughter crying with her hands covered on her face.

Janani's mother sat down next to her, and hold her face with both her hands. "Why are you sitting alone like this? Come home dear. Otherwise go and stay with Ram's parents." her mother said crying.

Janani wiped her face and look at her mother. "Ram is here mom. He is here. I won't leave him and go anywhere."

Her mother started crying more. "He is the one who left you dear!" she cried and hugged Janani.

Janani's mother somehow managed to stop her from crying and walked her to the dinning table.

"I have packed some food and passed the basket to the maid. Please eat atleast a little." said the mother.

Janani nodded slowly.

"I'll call you later." said the mother as she leaves Janani's apartment.

Janani turned her head towards a room in the hall way. She slowly got up and walked towards it.

"Madam, please don't!" begged the maid as she tried to stop Janani from entering that room. But Janani denied. She pushed the maid away and walked towards the door.

The room is Ram's study room where he does his office work and keeps his files. Janani looked at the chair and looked all around the room amd saw blood stains on the wall.

She did not enter the room, but she stood at the door.She felt dizzy and fell backwards but her maid caught her. "Oh no! Madam, be careful! Walk slowly. Let me help you." said the maid as she supported Janani to walk to her room.

The maid covered Janani with her blanket as she slowly rested eyes. As she rest, she thought of her times with Ram, again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

This are the times when they finished high school.

Ram waits for Janani at the entrance of a Temple. Janani walks as quick as she could towards Ram who was sitting on his bike.

"It feels like everyone is staring at me! Why did you ask me to come here?" asked Ram.

"My mother has got the U.S visa Ram. Mom and dad are making all the arrangements to leave for U.S. I need to go." said Janani as Ram stared at her with watery eyes but with no reaction.

He got up from his bike, he wanted to yell at her. But he couldn't.

"What do you want to do now?" asked Ram seriously.

"Ram don't do this please. You told me you'll wait for me. I need to go Ram." cried Janani as she slowly held Ram's hand. "This is my mom, dad, Sumi and my life. My mother has suffered a lot for this..." "Go." inturrupted Ram.

"I said go..Go Janani." said Ram.

"Don't do this Ram.." Cried Janani.

"Hey! did I say anything? Go. Go Janani" said Ram.

"Ram..."

"Go! Go!" said Ram.

Janani cried and slowly let go of Ram's hand. She wanted to say something, but she couldn't. She walked away instead..Crying.